On this week’s Love List, we’re looking ahead to summer! Be sure to read to the bottom and check out some of our swimsuit recommendations. Plus, help Phi find a new laptop case and Bridget needs input on a new board game.
- “Where is your t-shirt from?” I slid into my friends’ DMs because she was wearing a super cute casual t-shirt. “From H&M 5 years ago, it was like $10” ….whaaaaat? I had completely forgotten about H&M, but wow, I’m going to buy some things for me (like this t-shirt!) and clothing for the kids. Oh my goodness, they have a whole sustainable line for kids that’s so affordable!!!!
- Truer words were never typed; something that is felt by me and so many and a very interesting read – “the uncomfortable reality of flexible working for moms”
- My laptop travel case is literally falling apart…I’m leaning towards this one, but open to recommendations, anyone have one they LOVE?
- Have you heard of this line Love Wellness? I’m so intrigued, as they seem to take the overwhelmingly complicated wellness industry and simplify it a bit. Plus, I am loving their branding; simple and beautiful.
- I’m always on the hunt for new board games to play with friends. The other day, I spotted this one and this one at Target and am debating on which one to buy next. We already have and love Cards Against Humanity (and all of the expansion packs!) Any preferences or feedback on great games?
- I recently learned about this artist who is doing beautiful work; I especially love his murals! Just wanted to share something beautiful to look at today.
- These are quite possible the softest and comfiest joggers ever! I bought the gray tie-dye color and can guarantee I will be getting another color!
- I love watching Shark Tank and I saw this company on there. They have different puzzles that support and highlight the work of female artists. I love their packaging and they have a monthly membership or the option to pre-pay for a few months as a gift option that I think is so fun!
- I’ve recently been watching this show on Netflix! They go around the world and tour the most amazing houses. My favorite by far is the Switzerland episode…it makes me want to drop everything and move straight there!
The Team’s Favorites – Swimsuits
- Summer’s coming up fast, and this year I’d like to go to the lake a few times with the kids. I’ve always had the best luck with swimsuits from Lands End. Their suits are sturdy and full coverage and you can mix and match!! Like this top that could go with any color bottoms, and they have the cutest cover ups too – that are lightweight and cute – like when we went to Michigan three years ago.
- I talked about these in a previous Love List, but I got the kids Boden swimsuits for the summer. This one for Lucy and this one for Elliot. For myself, I’m a fan of Amazon for swimsuits. I am not typically a one-piece swimsuit person, but I’m giving it a shot! Tried this one from Amazon and it fits great, so we’ll see how it holds up all summer.
- I bought a few suits from here last year and most of them worked out pretty well, especially this one. I would be sure to read through the reviews first and most swimsuits can’t be returned so it’s a risky buy but it was worked out for me and you can’t beat the prices!