There are so many fun things in this week’s Love List. We’re sharing everything from amazing lotions, fun reads, adorable kids swimsuits (yes, already swimsuits!) and, of course, some of the best Trader Joe’s finds!
- I’m such a smells person. I got this Kai rose body lotion (it was showing up as a ‘product you might enjoy’ when I was buying another pair of my favorite jogger/lounge pants) and I now look forward to washing my hands just so I can put it on afterwards because it’s lovely. It’s heavy on the rose and I love it for winter. I just ran out of my expensive summer-smelling lotion and had been using a $10 drug store one. I thought – do I really need to buy an expensive moisturizer or should I just wait until next summer? The answer is: buy the lotion.
- Best disposable masks. Sad that this is something we are still dealing with, but if you’re looking for the best disposable masks, here they are.
- A thoroughly enjoyable read about design/history/religion on how this designer Emily Henderson is going to use Shaker design inspiration for her farmhouse. I totally see this becoming a design trend, and fascinating to read about the Shaker religion!
- After reading the above, I now want wooden peg rails everywhere in my house. Bookmarked this page to start looking.
- I’m trying to get ahead of the game and just bought my kids swimsuits. I got this one for my daughter and this one for my son (p.s. they were on sale when I bought them, so keep an eye out!). I am typically finding myself scrambling at the last minute and buying the same swimsuit from Target that everyone has, so I’m super excited about the fun ones from Boden!
- Have you ever seen these? My sister has had Food Huggers for years and got me as a set for the following Christmas. I use them all the time on lemons/limes and avocados especially. I haven’t tried these ones yet, but think I’m going to have to! Highly recommend.
- I saw this Tweet floating around the Internet and just can’t stop laughing at it….because it feels so true!
- I found these cookies at Trader Joe’s and they were SO good! Chocolate chip cookies are my favorite dessert so I love finding new ones to try. Plus they are vegan, gluten free and allergy friendly!
- I also picked up a few bags of these. If you haven’t tried these yet…you need to! They don’t even need any seasoning or sauce in my opinion and if you do buy them I’ve learned and read a lot of reviews to not follow the directions on the bag for cooking! I like to bake them until they get a little golden and then I will put them in a pan to crisp them up just a little bit.
- I saw this a while ago and keep forgetting this exists! I just stumbled across it again this week and I saved it to remember. I always have shipping boxes laying around and I might as well put them to good use!
The Team’s Favorite Item – Food Storage Container
- I know I shared the best storage containers and included these, but I truly use them ALL.THE.TIME!
- I am a Pyrex person! I don’t ever microwave in plastic, so I love being able to throw leftovers in these containers and heat it right up without using an alternative dish.
- I just grabbed 2 of these that I found at Costco but they can be found other places like Target. I do a lot of bowls and salad meals so these are perfect to hold a lot!
Leave a Reply