In this weeks Love List we’re sharing the advent calendar that sells out every year, go-to lunch boxes, must-have dresses and so much more!
- Too soon? But it sells out every year, the Bonne Maman Advent Calendar just got released.
- Love this Best Groceries list!
- I purchased these Bentgo lunch boxes with an ice pack insert for cold lunches. The recommendation came from Bridget who shared them a few years ago in this School Lunch Ideas for Kids post (at the bottom are all different amazing lunch box recommendations!)
- Do you have your Stanley mug ready for all those drop offs and pick ups?
- Got an academic calendar for writing down family events (i super glued a hook on it and hung it, I just liked the design and size), my other calendar ended in December, but now with the kids in school Academic calendars are really the way to go for us!
- I’ve been seeing this cute dress everywhere, just can’t decide on the colors, but it seems perfect for wearing with a cardigan and the transition from summer to fall.
- We’ve been loving this granola lately! It’s great by itself or mixed with cereal.
- I think I’ve shared this dress recently but I wore it for the first time this weekend and it is SO comfy!
- Have you heard of or tried these reusable dish cloths?! I had one a long time ago but might try them out again.
- A fun list of 13 ways to make the best of the rest of the summer!
- This was a fun, quirky, comedy movie.