If you’ve ever been curious about what the best party snack is or how to handle remembering birthdays or anniversaries, this weeks Love List is FOR YOU!
- Couldn’t agree more: what’s the best party snack – I have a post about making your own onion dip or the store mix!
- It’s almost spring which means gardening – how cute are these gloves?
- If you’re interested in raised gardening beds, here’s the beginners book.
- What an amazing list: 31 spring self care ideas to energize your season!
- In love with this stars card set.
- This candle – smells and looks like a $100 candle and is only $35!
- Definitely recommend this clothing stamp, I use it for our kids clothes ALL THE TIME
- I want to make this for my kids to surprise them!
- My friends (and readers) know me well, no less than 5 people sent me this news that one of my favorite books is getting turned into a movie! EEEEEeee so exciting!!
- Now that it’s getting warmer I saw this cute s’mores maker that would be perfect for Summer!
- I just grabbed a box of these thank you cards.
- I LOVE this KitchenAid bowl and this one too!
- This was a fun list of hobbies to start this year or just ideas for things to do.
- I’ve been loving the midi/slip dress style and this one comes in beautiful patterns and colors! This is also a good list for wedding guest dress ideas.
Love List Sourced Section:
I don’t know about you but I always struggle with remembering birthdays or anniversaries until I had this great conversation with Nancy who shared her system with me!
“I have every birthday and anniversary in a color-coded calendar. I am a Apple/Mac person so I do use their calendar but it would work in Google calendars or Fantastical. I just have it repeating annually on my calendar. I also have a paper perpetual calendar but I end up transferring that to a paper calendar that I buy yearly as well. I don’t know why I still have my paper back up because my electronic dedicated, Celebrations calendar works perfectly.
I sit down at the end of each month and address all my birthday and anniversary cards and I put them in order of when I need to mail them. They are stamped and have my return address label on them. I just need to write on them right before I mail them out. I have so many cards I can open my own Hallmark store. Ha ha! I tend to order from current catalog or colorful images for both cards and address labels a lot. I also treat myself to a yearly subscription to Pretty Paper Club – personalized stationery. Pretty Paper Club is based in Phoenix Arizona and it is a woman-owned small business. I’ve done this for three years now. I also like to give 3 to 6 month subscriptions to friends as a gift. Check her out on Instagram!”
– Nancy S.
Leave a Reply