In this week’s Love List we’re sharing a few kids summer activities, dress recommendations and iced coffee essentials!
- THIS playset – even though it’s Frankie’s, all the kids play with it. the other morning Sam and Ben were playing with it for a solid half hour.
- Definitely want a bar cart now!!
- Have been seeing these everywhere and am totally getting them for the kids!
- Debating between these two summer dresses 1) Square neck sundress and 2) Cotton midi sundress
- Did you know that H&M now has a H&M Home division? It’s beautiful pieces with very reasonable prices.
- 25 movies you need to see this summer. Cannot wait for Elementals with the kids!
- I ordered a few dress from this site for my bridal shower and I really loved them all! It was my first time buying from them but I’m looking to buy more dresses for Summer events!
- We just finished watching this show on Netflix. I really liked it and it was funny!
- I just grabbed one of these for iced coffees! I have the bigger one which is my favorite for hot coffee.
- Speaking of coffee…I just stocked up on my favorite double espresso!
- We went to Kohler-Andrae State Park on Memorial Day and it’s my new favorite place! It’s so different than the usual Wisconsin State Parks so I highly recommend it if you’re in Wisconsin. We also stopped in Cedarburg for lunch at The Chocolate Factory and you have to try their Blackberry Turkey sub…I wanted another one after we left!
- I saw this car trash can on Instagram and it’s so smart! I should really get one.
Love List Sourced Section
Follow @whatrobineats for more healthy treats!