In this week’s Love List, the SweetPhi team is sharing some great finds for the house, including items to help get you organized, beautiful glassware, candles and more.
- After fumbling with the millionth snack bag, I came across this incredible organizer which I love so so much.
- We went into Anthropologie and they were having a 20% off candle sale, Nick picked this one and come to find out when we were checking out, it’s their SIGNATURE SCENT!!!! And true enough, we got home and I lit it and it smelled amazing.
- I had a cocktail out of these beautiful angled glasses, and I found them (here) and now I want them!!!
- You HAVE to try Brightland Olive Oil and their chili oil. It tastes so incredible I cannot tell you how much I love it enough!! I made some Cauliflower Gnocchi from Trader Joes with it, and WOW WOW WOW.
- I recently went down a TikTok rabbit hole watching videos about all of the comparisons of Revolve Festival to Fyre Festival. In case you haven’t heard about it, you can read about it here and here (and a million other places). It was also fascinating to read about how Revolve really was one of the original companies to use influencer marketing and how it accounts for about 70% of their sales – some info here.
- Have you seen all of the adorable summer dresses that Target has out!? I am a sucker for anything with a puff sleeve or a ruffle!
- A blogger who’s aesthetic I love – Jenny Cipoletti – shared a gift guide that included these sunglasses and I am in love! I ordered two colors 😎
- I had my parent’s over for breakfast on Easter and it was so lovely. I even made Phi’s vanilla scones with orange glaze and am still enjoying leftovers today!
- I just got these shoes and they are SO comfy! I love that they just slip on too, perfect for Spring!
- I saw this article about how to make your own produce bags! I usually skip the produce bags at the store and just wash everything when I get home but this is a cool idea!
- I’m a vegetarian but I do love Panera, especially their salads, and I love when there’s new menu items even if I don’t eat them!! Panera has a new chicken sandwich that I know a lot of people would think it looks good!
- This is one of the best things I’ve bought lately! If you have a small home workout space this is a lifesaver. It gets stuff off of the floor and looks way more organized!