In this week’s Love List, the SweetPhi team is sharing a handful of great articles that are definitely worth a read. Plus, you’ll find must-buy jeans (for under $20!) and a tank top you’ll need 5 of in your wardrobe this summer.
- #26, #34, yup! Loved this list of simple brilliant and honest pieces of advice parents should give kids.
- I am loving these cute ankle jeans – they are very size inclusive and available for under $20!!
- My favorite travel item I bought years ago and use every single time I travel.
- I saw this movie on the plane and it was quite lovely. Worth a watch for sure!
- My son is on lost-tooth #4 and he is loving using a tooth fairy pillow, like this one. He puts it under his pillow every time he looses a tooth!
- Love this site for funny shirts for Dad – snag one now for Father’s Day!
- One of my very favorite cakes is Dairy Queen ice cream cakes and I just saw this article telling the secret of how to order an individual cake for yourself – um YUM!
- I think I’ve shared this before but I just grabbed 2 more of them this weekend! I really think they are the perfect tank that can go with anything!
- I’ve been needing a new heat protectant for my hair and I came across this one. So far so good and it smells amazing! It has a vanilla and coconut, beachy smell!
- This was a fun article on how you can make store bought tomato sauce taste better and this one on tips to keeping the kitchen clean while cooking!