When I think of Easter, I think of pastels, little Easter bunnies (I also love vintage Easter Bunny images), and brunch. So for this weeks Sweet Sunday I decided to share some fun Easter Table Accessories.
But first, I wanted to share a little fun story. About two years ago I came home to find a huge Easter Egg sign painted with our last name on it in the front yard. I couldn’t help but smile. My husbands mother had put it there, so that was sweet in-and-of-itself, but it turns out my super talented husband had made the sign in grade school! haha! So now, every Easter I bring out the sign, he laughs at it and I tell him how much I love it! Of course Clover (my dog) was staring at me like I was crazy while I took a picture!
Isn’t the sign just the cutest thing ever? It even has little Tulips!
Onto the list of Easter Table Accessories (you of course need a cute apron for serving, and a coffee mug for the drive to Easter brunch, so those made the list):
- Peter Rabbit Small Napkins, 20-Pack
- Egg Cups, Set of 2
- Rosanna Rimmed Cake Stand, Pink
- Oval Willow Basket with Double Drop Down Handles
- Easter Egg Tins with Bunny Prints Pack of 8
- Timolino Tumbler with Infuser
- Jessie Steele Summer Lemons Apron
- Mini Parasol Vases, Seaside Pastel Assortment
- Godiva Easter Assorted Truffles
- Botanic Garden 2 Piece Cake Set
Disclaimer: please note that some of the above links are affiliate links and if you purchase through the links at no cost to you, the pennies I earn will go towards fun giveaways for the Sweetphi readers. All opinions are as always my own, I just happen to love these items! To see a list of Sweetphi Giveaways click here.