First things first…how gorgeous are the carrots in the picture above? Those are Carrots grown from Organic Heirloom Carrot Seeds…I definitely need to get those for my garden this year!
Since today is Easter, I thought I’d wish you all a HAPPY EASTER, and share some fun Carrot love for this weeks Sweet Sunday. I love carrots…love them in Cakes, Roasting them with other vegetables, buying them from the farmers market (I have a special ‘carrot guy’ I buy carrots from, no joke) and it’s seldom the occasion (if ever) I don’t have some carrots in my fridge. So without further adieu…here is today’s’ carrot love:
- Giant Carrot Body Pillow – How funny and cute is this pillow? I seriously LOL’d
- Carrot Julienne Cutter – Now I know how people get such uniform Julienne cuts from carrots!
- Bunny and Carrot Cookie Cutters – Next year, I’m definitely getting these and making the some adorable cookies!
- Carrot Squiggle Steel Garden Stakes, Set of 10 – These would make the perfect garden accessory around Easter!
- Raised Planter/Garden Bed Braces, Carrot, Set of 4 – How fun are these raised planter brackets?
- Outdoor Cascading Carrots – Easter Yard Sign Set – Even though I have a giant painted Easter Egg in my yard, I feel these would compliment it perfectly! Need!
Does anyone else still make or get an actual Easter Basket?
My adorable, super sweet mom gave me the Easter Basket you see to the left…do you know how hard it has been to not peak inside and eat what could possibly be chocolate? Eek! I’m very excited to open it today!
I hope your day is wonderful, full of family, love, pastels, adorable bunnies, Easter eggs and a bunny’s favorite treat…CARROTS!
Disclaimer: please note that some of the above links are affiliate links and if you purchase through the links at no cost to you, the pennies I earn will go towards fun giveaways for the Sweetphi readers. All opinions are as always my own, I just happen to love these items! To see a list of Sweetphi Giveaways click here.