We don’t know about you, but we think guys are the hardest to shop for! So we hope with this gift guide for him you’ll be able to find the perfect gift and surprise him!
Looking for a great gift for your favorite DIY doer? A DIY Gift Kit is a perfect present, a fascinating experience in a single box. This kit include ingredients, supplies and instructions for making a wide range of creations at home, in the kitchen to make your own favorite custom treat.
2. Nice sweater
- You really can’t go wrong with a nice sweater! We love this rib knit design, wool sweater that makes it warm & rugged!
- The perfect gift for the foodie in your life! They offer monthly snacks from another country. It is so fun! Each month you might be tasting food from France or Italy, India or Thailand! Basically, the company will send you a box of snacks to try from a different country each month.
- The Ultimate Bar Book is an indispensable guide to classic cocktails and new drink recipes. Loaded with essential-to-know topics such as barware, tools, and mixing tips.
- Phi’s husband Nick has these bracelets and loves them! Plus you can also find rings, necklaces and other gifts while you’re shopping on their site.
- This stainless steel water bottle has a double wall and multiple cap options for different drinks making it very versatile! It also keeps drink cold or hot for long periods of time.
- This is a classic sweatshirt that will definitely keep him cozy on chilly days! This pullover sweatshirt is 100% cotton and makes a casual layering essential. We would definitely grab both colors!
9. Wool socks
- You can never have enough socks when it’s winter! We love these wool socks from Bombas or this pair.
- We love this brand for their bar soap and deodorant and this scent! It’s rugged, woodsy, and strong. They also have a variety pack.
- You don’t think you need this until you have it! It’s so nice to have batteries in one spot and organized instead of in random drawers.
- These slippers have a fur lining and will keep his feet so warm! They can also be worn outside with the hard sole.
13. Knit beanie
- You can find this hat in so many colors and it really keep your head warm! Plus, it’s simple and stylish.
- Who wouldn’t love silky-soft, stretchy pajamas?! These are so comfy and come in a variety of prints or plain colors.
- We can’t say enough about these. When it’s freezing outside, but you know you’ll need to use your phone – these are all you need!
16. Whiskey stones
- The perfect addition to any cocktail! These whiskey stones keep your drink cold without watering it down.
- This one may not only be a gift for him but for you too! This is like an at home massage for sore muscles.
- Add these to your bar to polish off any cocktail and look like a superior mixologist.
Have you picked out a gift for that man in your life yet? We hope you find some of these suggestions helpful. Happy Gifting!