In this week’s Love List, I’m sharing another great group of products and a few other fun findings around the interwebs. I especially love that Bridget and Alyssa each found products that look like something much more expensive. Read on to find out what!
- This small $4 product will change your life especially around the holidays
- I’m all about cozy and comforting this year. I found out about this game, and I’m adding it to my Christmas wishlist!
- Something you should know about my husband Nick, he loves complicated desserts. Layers or multiple steps, count him in, lol. Last year he got us this Classic German Baking cookbook which is quite good (my family is German) and now he’s gunning for us to make Lebkuchen; the authentic version is very involved – thank God for recipes that exist. Wish us luck.
- 5 Minute holiday hair tutorial – so pretty, also, need to buy ALL of the things in this line.
- I need a new hat and just found this super cute one where you can pick the pom pom!
- I’ve always loved Smeg appliances, but they just aren’t quite in the budget for my family. Lucky for me, I follow Trick and Treat Yourself on Insta and spotted a Smeg look-alike that I added to my Christmas list!
- Saw this lovely reminder of each day being a fresh start! Simple check out the quote from Pema Chödrön.
- I am definitely that Mom that is putting Christmas sheets on my kid’s beds. I got these adorable crib sheets for my daughter (holiday lights are one of my fave Christmas prints) and am eyeing up this set for my son because he’s obsessed with reindeer and the color red.
- I’ve been itching to redo my kitchen without remodeling everything so I found these for my new backsplash! I was hesitant to buy them but after reading the reviews, but I decided to try them. It makes the kitchen look so much brighter and you can’t even tell it’s not real tile!
- I’m always trying to find a good dry shampoo that doesn’t come in an aerosol can. This one has simple ingredients, works great and smells so good too!
- I just bought this sweater and it’s so cozy! I bought it in the gray color and it’s a great sweater to dress up or down!