Finding fun things around the internet and writing my weekly love list is what is keeping me sane these days! Plus, Bridget and Alyssa’s ideas are so fun to see and helpful when looking for gift ideas (I bought cups and candles from previous weeks of love lists recommendations).
- I love mules. They’re my favorite shoe. I’m thinking of getting these fun furry ones – only $25!
- For the first time in my life, I was able to smell/taste different notes in coffee I got from a local roaster. I got coffee from Venture Brewing and would highly recommend trying some. The two different ones I just tried were so smooth and crazy good! I made my iced coffee recipe with them.
- Nordstrom has a new collaboration with Food52’s cult-favorite collection of cookware, dishware and kitchen essentials. I just bought this stunning spoon set.
- How to decorate a wooden Christmas tree Scandinavian style.
- The byline of this article says it all; “The U.S. can learn a big lesson from Finland’s education system: Instead of stress and standardized testing, schools should focus on well-being and joy.” – I loved reading this and absolutely agree. Hint: if you’re not a subscriber and want to read it, you can enjoy a free trial!
- And if this is your style too, take a peak at this facebook page (or website if you prefer) which explores the idea that if kids consume media through screens for an average of 1200 hours a year, then what if they swapped that time with time outdoors? Matching nature time with screen time. Please note, I am 100% NOT perfect at this, but the page helps remind me everyday to do maybe one more thing outside instead of a movie. Just a nice reminder for me and my rambunctious kiddos, especially as we get into the colder months here in Wisconsin.
- Ok, something a bit more fun – always on the hunt for amazing games to play with family and friends and I love this game. It is easy to travel with and requires no skills, haha!
- I just got this jacket over the weekend and I LOVE it! I had my eye on it for a while and I saw it in the store after looking online and decided I needed it. I ordered online and got a size bigger than I normally would so it’s perfect for Fall and to layer!
- This is my favorite protein bar and I just ordered the pumpkin pie! (this bar is great for anyone who is vegan/gluten free or dairy free). I personally love the taste and texture but I know protein bars can be tricky with that.
- This is my favorite place to go every Fall! I’ve gone every year as long as I can remember. If you are local or live in Wisconsin and haven’t been here yet, you need to! Their pies baked in a paper bag are what I wait for all year!
Leave a Reply