In this weeks Love List you’ll find 27 questions to ask your child besides “how was school”, a kitchen gadget you didn’t know you needed and SO much more!
- Love this list of 27 questions to ask your child besides “how was school”…but really, how was school? lol
- I love a good romance “The Alarming Rise of the Wholesome Romance”
- Currently reading Tom Lake: “In this beautiful and moving novel about family, love, and growing up, Ann Patchett once again proves herself one of America’s finest writers.”
- Found a new favorite pen! This was actually a recommendation from a blog reader!
- Look at all the fun colors! These ankle pants are my go-to although I stick to black and burgundy and olive colors.
- I saw this video and thought this little gadget was SO helpful! Not expensive at all either.
- These are my favorite chocolate chips to have on hand. They’re great for baking (or just grabbing some to eat) and I just keep them in the freezer!
- I’ve been using this hair product for a while and I’ve been loving it! If you have curly hair, this is for you.
- The ultimate fall cleaning checklist.
What are you loving this week? Leave a comment or send me a message on Instagram!