In this week’s Love List, the team is sharing their must-have, go-to lotions. Plus, a few great reads related to working in various environments and some fun shopping finds, for kids and for yourself!
- Love this new project called This Is Like Magic – feel good ways to make someones day!!
- My morning was feeling ‘off’ and I didn’t know why, until I remembered I had cleaned and put away my 5 minute journal. I do every morning away. Those seemingly insignificant few minutes actually help focus my day. I’ve been using it for a few months (actually, since Alyssa mentioned it in a Love List around New Years and I got it to try) and it’s really nice.
- This article was a powerful look into women and unemployment and work/home life during the pandemic – “The Numbers Don’t Tell the Whole Story Unemployment statistics can’t capture the full extent of what women have lost.”
- The kids are growing so fast and need some new clothes, I love Old Navy for affordable finds!
Bridget’s Love List Picks
- We love riding bikes, especially in the Springtime as the wether is getting warmer. A great way to get your kids used to the balance required to ride a bike is a balance bike like this. It’s much easier to transition from a balance bike to a big kid bike than it is to transition out of training wheels. We were given ours as a gift, but there are many affordable options like this, this or this.
- I saw this when I was scrolling Instagram and just wanted to scream YES at my phone, ha! What if everyone was lucky enough to work for an employer like this. Amazing.
- How cool is this? Every little bit counts and it’s great to see large companies like Coca-Cola and Carlsberg making an effort to help with the single-use plastic problem.
Alyssa’s Love List Picks
- I recently bought one of these matcha moisture sticks. I love that there are only a few ingredients and you can use it under your eyes or as lip balm! I’m all for natural products that can be used in more than one way.
- I saw this as an ad but this new collection coming to Target in the Spring looks so fun and different! I’m excited to see what’s in the collection especially as Summer approaches with different events.
- I’m in need of a new pair of glasses! I heard of this company a few years ago and really want to try them out. Their frames look fun which is what I want. They have the option to try them on at home before you buy and they start at only $95!
- Whenever I need to slow down or need a good stretch I always turn to her YouTube channel! Her videos are easy to follow and there are so many categories you can choose from for whatever you want to work on.
Our team’s favorite – Lotion
- Body lotions is something I do not cheap out on. I have sensitive skin and am a big ‘smells’ person. In the fall/winter, I use Kai Rose Body Lotion (available via Amazon or where I originally found it on Anthropologie where I love looking at beautiful unique clothes) and then in the spring/summer I LOVE Brazillian Bum Bum Cream from Sephora; it smells SO good and summery and lovely. I just picked some up at the Spring sale, too).
- I am a lotion freak! In that, I don’t leave the house without that (or chap stick). I keep lotion in multiple places in my house (bedside table, two bathrooms, office, kitchen) a bottle in my car and one in my purse. Ha! All that to say, I have two favorite brands: this one and this one. They are the ones that work the best, but I do love a good body cream that smells lovely like this.
- I love this lotion and it smells so good and an even better bonus is that it’s EWG verified so I know I’m not putting anything harmful or toxic on my skin!
*Curious about the SweetPhi Team, read more here!