In this weeks’ love list, the SweetPhi team is sharing a few great tips on a new pizza recipe, a hilarious birthday theme and a water bottle everyone needs this summer. Plus, read to the bottom to find all of our favorite summer sandals!
- I’m OBSESSED with my new cordless vacuum – it’s perfect for cars and summer dirt (like sand and leaves and stuff the kids bring in!)
- How fun is this article “Martha Stewart’s bike helmet looks more like a hat, here’s where to get it” – what a great idea, now I want a cute hat/helmet!
- My father-in-law developed a bagel and lox inspired pizza, it’s pretty amazing. I used my sourdough pizza crust recipe. Groceries delivered at a 40% discount off grocery stores? SIGN ME UP!! I’m trying Misfits Market this week. I loved the ordering process and literally, my first order, what would have easily been $80 at the grocery store was $40 (with delivery!!)
- Do you know the story of trouble dolls? I actually learned about it years ago by way of Jimmy Buffett (hear me out!) – my Dad has been a longtime Jimmy Buffett fan and got us this book when we were little. It’s a great little lesson for kids (and adults too).
- It was my daughter’s birthday and she turned two on a Tuesday, so we had a fun Taco TWOsday themed party and had our family over for dinner. I ordered this decoration kit and made a super simple meal.
- I recently saw thedailytay post about this game and she said it might even be more fun than the adult version. I’ll have to check it out!
- I’ve already bought these shorts in 2 colors and I’m very tempted to buy more! They are so soft, so comfy and I love the patterns! I have the pink color block and the emerald green ones. Bonus, they are only $15!
- I just bought this tumbler because I need to drink more water! They have this at several stores like Amazon and Target but I actually got mine in a 2-pack from Costco!
- I love following this account and always end up reading their posts if I see them. The posts are about New Yorkers and their inspiring stories of love, compassion, loss, challenges, courage and victories. I think it’s such a fun project that was started and the posts are easy to connect to.
Items we all love – summer sandals
- For a long time, I never even tried on a Birkenstock shoe, then I discovered them and it’s all I wear as soon as the weather is over 50. I wear the flip flop version (here). A friend recently told me that Amazon sells look alike Birkenstocks (traditional ones and flip flop version).
- We all apparently love the same shoes, ha! Birkenstocks truly are the most comfortable. But, if you’re looking for a non-Birkenstock recommendation, my favorite flip flops are Reef. They are super comfy and worth every penny! Plus, they’ve expanded their product selection and have a ton of new cute styles.
- I love these sandals so much! I’ve never had Birkenstocks but I like to think of these as the knock off version! I also love this sandal which is the same style as the first but will be great for the lake or a beach day.