My weekly love list is one of my favorite posts to write. I love lists. Keeping lists helps me stay inspired and organized. Putting in a few fun items from Bridget and Alyssa has made the lists even more enjoyable for me and I hope for you too! This week we’re talking puzzles and things you shouldn’t clean with vinegar (who knew).
- A look inside Goops airy Santa Monica office – I mean, dream office space, am I right?
- Did not know this: 7 things you should never clean with vinegar
- Swoon – I want to go visit each and every one of these (The most beautiful Independent Stores In Every State)
- Beautiful puzzle for adults – it looks challenging…
- Fascinating conversation between Gwyneth Paltrow & Cameron Diaz. I had no idea Cameron started an organic wine company called Avaline, so the conversation was about entrepreneurship and I loved that.
- 34 best romantic comedies, ranked – bold move and I like it!
- I love that Phi has a puzzle on her list, because I bought a puzzle this week too! I’ve been waiting for this to come back in stock from one of my favorite artists as of late. But, sadly, it’s already sold out (again) – in less than two days!
- Obsessed with the pieces in Sculpture Milwaukee 2020! I spotted #4 while driving to see a friend and my son loves the “metal tree” (#2).
- My first pair of Lululemon leggings and I am already obsessed! These are SO soft and so comfy.
- One of my friends and I love going to new brunch places. If you are around the Milwaukee area I highly recommend checking out Mimosa! We LOVED their food and already decided we have to go back! (I got the Garden Skillet and coffee!)