At any given moment, I have a minimum of 25 tabs open or random screen shots of things I’ve come across on my phone. All things I’m looking at or wanting to read or buy. I love lists. I love finding and discovering new things. I subscribe to a million different ‘lists’ and sources. This is the love list series, a weekly ‘love list’ – in no particular order.
This week, in addition to my finds (Phi), Bridget and Alyssa (Meet the Sweetphi team) have added a few of their finds too! Hope you enjoy!
- OK, this ‘‘Angry Mama Microwave Cleaner’ looks so stupid, but I kind of want to try it?
- Fondant hate is real, lol (I too do not like it).
- Have you heard the new Taylor Swift album, Folklore? So so good. Especially the song Exile feat. Bon Iver, it’s just beautiful. It’s moody, it’s different than her past pop work and I’m so in love. What a talent; this album comes less than a year after her last album, the sheer amount of work that goes into a piece of art like that, I cannot image.
- You know what I LOVE about this gorgeous home tour besides everything?! What really stands out is that there’s actual kids ‘stuff’ and a pair of shoes that look actually worn vs. this beautiful home. But I just think…really? where’s the kids STUFF.
- Not only is this video clip hilarious, the commentary is even funnier.
- I am loving this amazing traveling library!
- A super bright and cheerful Insta account that makes me smile just to look at!
- Just bought this and love how it looks! It’s in my living room so I can admire it daily.
- I bought this shoe organizer too.. great for small spaces, I put it on my door to the basement to keep shoes out of the way!
- Apple air pods pro– they are seriously worth the money. They are noise cancelling and stay in your ears. Great for working or working out!
Love List Mood