It’s been a bit of a crazy week, so a good list helps keep me on track and inspires me. And my weekly love list not only makes me feel more organized, but more creative! Each week, I am sharing any random number of things that are making me smile, inspiring me or just making me giggle. This weeks’ edition includes the oldest restaurants and the best sheer curtains.
For a bit of extra fun, Bridget and Alyssa (check out meet the team) are sharing a few of their favorites too. Enjoy the weekly love list!
- Oldest restaurants in every country – any guesses as to what dish is the favorite at the oldest restaurant in the U.S.?
- This is too funny and accurate – a phone conference call in real life, it’s an older video but oh so relevant
- We’ve been watching Taste the Nation with Padma Lakshmi on Hulu and it’s surprisingly good…and makes me hungry every time after I see it.
- I’ve been hearing about these insulated can coolers – I’m kind of curious…I’m a sucker for a good travel mug that actually works.
- I only wash my hair twice a week and whenever I share that, I get asked what I use to keep my hair from looking greasy…it’s all this stuff!
- I use this star lamp in my one-year old daughters room and I kind of want one for my room (the lamp, in motion, is in the image above👆🏻)!
- This Instagram account is always entertaining, but nothing tops this hilarious post I saw this week. I’m not quite sure if this toy is real, but if it is, I NEED it!
- Another hilarious account from Matt Surelee – he makes hilarious charts and graphs about the things we are all thinking. Check it out for a good giggle.
- I’ve been looking for the perfect sheer curtains…I found them! They aren’t totally see through but still let light in. I put these in my dining room for a finishing touch!
- Super comfy pair of slip on shoes! I wear these for work and they are so easy to be in all day.
- This brand is my favorite for skincare and makeup! I LOVE their mascara and foundation, plus this cleanser is my favorite one I’ve tried.