In this week’s Love List, the SweetPhi team is sharing their favorite fun finds from around the web this week. We found a super fun way to approach coffee, cleaning products everyone needs in their house and a list of Easter crafts perfect for anyone with kids!
- I feel like such an adult. I have a dinnerware collection/set I’m obsessed with. It’s the honeycomb collection and I’m slowly building up my collection (this will be on ALL my Santa lists this year, lol).
- Prettiest and best sounding children’s book ever – The Story Orchestra The Magic Flute – The three older kids take turns pressing the buttons.
- A few years ago I switched to non-toxic cleaning products by Branch Basics. My kids all have sensitive skin and I needed something fragrance and toxin free. Their stuff works wonders. I know I’ve mentioned them before. They now have dishwasher cubes!!! The way it works is you get a bottle of concentrate and a bottle which you fill up with water + concentrate. Use code SWEETPHI to get 15% off their starter kits. I don’t get anything if you use the code; one day hopefully I’ll partner with them, but right now it’s just a code for readers 🙂 The code is live through end of May 2022!
- Cool new coffee alert! A friend told me about this coffee. It’s scientifically brewed in a concentrate form, flash frozen, and then you just pour hot water over it. It’s called Cometeer Coffee. I got some, and it’s so beautifully branded and a neat concept. The name Cometeer = comet – frozen, so neat, right? The coffee is good, it’s really strong (hello scientifically brewed). If you want to try it, you can save $20 by using code PHILIA20 when you check out.
- I used to act in plays when I was younger and was taught an early makeup-removal trick that I use to this day; Pond’s Cold Cream! Yup, that’s it, a simple $5 solution that works better than almost any other expensive makeup remove I’ve tried before.
- I saw this super cute, super easy Easter craft to make with the kids! Then I went down a google search of easy Easter kid crafts and found a great roundup here.
- I saw this hack for bringing carrots back to life and I’m obsessed. Placing an order for Stasher bags now.
- Simple Mills is one of my favorite brands and I just tried their cookies (the toasted pecan ones)…and wow…they are DELICIOUS!
- Our go-to pizza place os MOD and I always create my own veggie pizza, but when we ordered it this weekend I saw they had Mike’s Hot Honey so I asked for it on the side and WOW!! I don’t think I can eat that pizza without it now. SO GOOD! It reminded me of Phi’s Pizza with pepperoni, poblano and hot honey recipe!
- I found this Etsy shop that makes the cutest coffee cups! I love this one!