This mini meatloaves sheet pan meal is the perfect family meal because cleanup is a breeze and you can use any ground meat that you have on hand. I like to use ground chicken, but beef and turkey are always an option and still super tasty!
I previously made a similar recipe to this – my balsamic turkey meatloaf sheet pan dinner – that one was such a hit with my family that I figured I would create another similar one! You can pick your sides and make everything on one pan (I like to use these pans) but any sheet pan will work!
What ingredients do I need to make sheet pan mini meatloaves?
- Ground chicken – you could also use ground turkey or ground beef
- Egg – serves as the binder to hold everything together
- Panko breadcrumbs – I like to use the Italian seasoned ones, but you can use plain and just add Italian seasoning
For the glaze:
- Sweet potatoes – or sweet potato fries
- Zucchini – or any great green vegetable will work! I also like to use broccoli florets
- Drilled with a little olive oil and garlic salt
The glaze on these mini meatloaves is what makes these mini meatloaves so tasty. It’s the perfect mixture of creamy, sweet, salty and tangy. What could be better?! When all of the ingredients are combined, you get a delicious honey mustard glaze.
How do you make these mini meatloaves?
- Prepare meatloaves by combining ground meat, egg, Panko and salt in a bowl. Form into four small loaves and place on one side of a sheet pan.
- Mix together honey, mustard, mayonnaise and ketchup. Brush mixture onto mini meat loaves.
- Add sides to sheet pan. Drizzle with olive oil and garlic salt.
- Bake and Enjoy!
And the best part, when it’s all said and done, this mini meatloaves sheet pan meal can be cleaned up in a breeze!
Honey Mustard Mini Meatloaves Sheet Pan Recipe
- 1.25 lbs. ground chicken, turkey or beef I usually use chicken
- 1 egg large
- 1/3 cup Panko Italian seasoned breadcrumbs
- 1 tsp. salt
For the glaze:
- 1 Tbs. honey
- 1 Tbs. mustard
- 1 Tbs. mayonnaise
- 1 Tbs. ketchup
- 3 medium-large sweet potatoes peeled and cubed (or you could use sweet potato fries)
- 2 medium-large zucchini cut into half-moons (or you could use broccoli florets)
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- Preheat oven to 400
- Prepare meatloaves. Combine ground meat(ground chicken), egg, Panko and salt in a bowl and stir to combine. Form into four small loaves and place on one side of a sheet pan (I use a nonstick GoldTouch baking sheet, or you could use any sheet pan and lightly spray with cooking spray.)
- In a small bowl, mix together honey, mustard, mayonnaise and ketchup. Brush mixture onto mini meat loaves.
- Place sweet potato cubes (or frozen sweet potato fries) onto middle 1/3 of the same pan as the meatloaves. Add cut zucchini pieces onto remaining 1/3 of the sheet pan. Drizzle olive oil over sweet potatoes and sprinkle sweet potatoes and zucchini with garlic salt.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 400 degrees or until meatloaves are cooked through (ground chicken and turkey are done at 165 degrees and ground beef is 160).
- Divide onto 4 plates and enjoy.