I’ve always missed the big Nordstrom Anniversary Sale. Every year I seem to find out about it after the fact. This year is different!! There are various preview dates and tiers for when you can purchase (based on if you have a card or not), but the dates of the sale are August 19-September 3 and this year-there’s a preview feature! So here are things in my cart for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale.
Caveat- I’m sharing these things in my cart for the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale not as a sponsored post, but because I love lists (see my love lists posts). Some of the links below are affiliate links – meaning if you purchase through the links, at no cost to you, I might earn a small commission. It’s been a weird year to say the least, so this post is, by no means, meant to make you feel like you need to purchase any of these things. I, for example, may have items sitting in my cart for a while before I actually decide to buy them. Or, I may never end end up buying them but come back to this list as inspiration or ideas for gifts down the line. Hope you enjoy!
ITEMS I BUY AHEAD AS GIFTS – I like stocking up on a few things and having them for whenever I need gifts. For example. I like to buy a few colanders because I make gift baskets and use the colander as the base to put other things in (think a housewarming gift, or for when you need to put together a last minute thoughtful gift).
- Marble & wood cutting board
- Beautiful throw blanket (affordable! I buy these in various colors for people)
- Initial necklace
- Small bar necklace
- Mini salt and sand scented candle
- Stainless steel water bottle
- Pineapple candle jar (pineapples are a sign of welcoming, so they make great hostess gifts)
ITEMS I BUY FOR MY BUSINESS/OFFICE/KITCHEN- I have a food based business, so I need things like props and other food related items. I also want a few things for my office (like the cutest diffuser – I’ve always wanted one for my office) and a water bottle.
- Glass storage container set
- Moon and sun wall art
- Black and white plaid throw
- Extra large wooden cheese board
- Stainless steel cooper travel tumbler
- Wooden paper towel holder
- Blush stemless wine glasses
- Marble and wood board
- Nonstick cookware set (I need new pots/pans so bad, so this is perfect!)
ITEMS I BUY FOR ME-CLOTHES & BEAUTY – Not gonna lie, I’m pretty predictable in this department. I like a good cardigan, mule shoes, and ankle pants (because I’m short and they’re the perfect length). And then there’s some beauty items, like a primer I’ve been wanting or this tote I’ve been eyeing for over a year!
- Black mule shoes – Madewell
- Expandable tote
- Diagonal color block pullover
- V neck t-shirt
- Live in jogger pants
- Tan mules
- Black crewneck pullover
- Fuzzy fleece pullover
- Ribbed open long cardigan
- Tie dye cotton sweatshirt
- Long cardigan
- Open front long cardigan with pockets
- Black cropped high waist skinny jeans
- Crescent pendant necklace
- Backlight priming face primer
- Aveda shampoo/conditioner set (I have the brush in a big size and want the smaller size that comes with this set)
ITEMS I BUY FOR MY HUSBAND – I found a few items I’m going to buy for Nick, including a suede bomber jacket that’s a big splurge but I think would be perfect for him!
- Patagonia better sweater zip
- Sorel waterproof boot (we live in WI and these actually look like nice men’s shoe/boots)
- Jogger pants for him
- Hand cream/salve
- Leather belt
- Suede bomber jacket (this is a crazy splurge, but maybe as a birthday/Christmas/everything gift? Also…the man needs a good coat!)
- Stripe t-shirt
I’d love to hear form you in the comments – have you ever shopped the Nordstrom Anniversary sale? Is there anything you’re eyeing?