Fall is one of my favorite seasons. This year, I’ve really embraced the season: the bold flavors, the beautiful colors, the aromas coming from the kitchen as I keep myself busy making fall inspired recipes (like this Pumpkin Loaf, this Whole Roasted Chicken and Carrots or these Loaded Tater Tots.)
Which is why today I’m sharing my 15 Fall Favorite Recipes!
Check out Fall Favorites
Do you need some Fall inspired dinner ideas? Here are some faves:
- Whole Roasted and Carrots with Lemon Garlic and Thyme
- Mexican Turkey Burgers (only 12 minutes and dinner is done!)
- Chicken Enchilada Flatbread
- 5 Ingredient Stovetop Mac and Cheese (super easy and kid approved!)
- Farmers Market Chicken and Vegetable Soup
- Grape Tomato Tarts
- The Whole Bowl & Tali Sauce
- Jarlsberg Mushroom Turkey Meatloaf (not your mamas boring meatloaf
Some favorite game day foods:
And lets not not forget the dessert! Fall has some absolutely delicious flavors…think pumpkin, pumpkin and more pumpkin (and caramel and apples!):
- Chocolate Caramel Apple Bites
- Pumpkin Butter Pumpkin Loaf
- Bat Pudding Cups (perfect in time for Halloween)
- Mexican Hot Chocolate Caramel Cookies
- Mini Pumpkin Muffins with sour cream and caramel frosting
Are you all about Fall and the delicious flavors? What are some of your favorite recipes?
This post and recipe roundup is sponsored by Foodie.com, as always all thoughts and opinions are 100% mine.
Sign up for email updates and get a free eCookbook with our top 25 recipes!