In this week’s Love List you’ll find Barbie fashion inspiration, my go-to Starbucks order, beach and pool must haves, skincare recommendations and so much more!
- How cute is this Barbie fashion inspiration piece by The Stripe?! This piece is especially cute, but whoa that price tag lol
- My Starbucks order: soy latte with 2 pumps brown sugar syrup. So, so good!
- These beach towels are so soft and perfect, someone had them at a pool party and I just had to know where they were from: Target!
- My current summer beach read: this book!
- The XL tote you’ve been looking for for the beach!
- Buying my kids this pool toy set for when we go to the splash pad.
- I saw this backpack on Instagram and not only is it cute but it’s anti-theft!
- I came across these flower market prints and thought they were so cute!
- I just grabbed this vitamin C serum and face oil and have been loving them.
- We just watched the new season of this show and I usually don’t like shows like this but it was actually pretty good!
- I grabbed this dress for the 4th of July and it’s my new favorite dress! It’s so light and comes in fun colors too.
- This is one of my new favorite snacks! I love their original chips but these new scoops are SO good!