Want to be Mom of the year!? Whip up a batch of these breakfast popsicles and you will win over everyone in the house! Super easy, healthy and fun.
Bridget, on the SweetPhi team was telling me that she used her popsicle molds to freeze some leftover smoothie that she had made. She thought she’d be the cool Mom and let her kids have popsicles the next morning for breakfast.
The kids loved them! Buuuutt, then every morning thereafter the kids asked for popsicles, so you’d better make sure you have plenty on hand!
After hearing her story, I knew I needed to make some breakfast popsicles of my own so I set out to brainstorm what I would need.
What ingredients do I need for breakfast popsicles?
- Plain yogurt – you can opt to use any yogurt you’d like
- Strawberries – chopped up into small pieces
- Add in any fruit you’d like
- Use any jam/jelly you want
- If you want a sweeter popsicle, consider adding 1 Tablespoon of honey.
How to Make Breakfast Popsicles
- Popsicle Molds
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 1/3 cup plain yogurt or any kind of yogurt
- 1/4 cup jelly
- 1/2 cup strawberries chopped
- Put chopped fruit in popsicle molds.
- Mix together water, yogurt and jelly until combined.
- Pour gently into popsicle molds.
- Put molds in freezer for 3 hours or overnight. Pop out of molds and enjoy!
- To get popsicles out of molds run under hot water for a few seconds.
- You could do with any fruit jam or fruit, strawberries work nicely because they're sweet.
- If you like a sweeter popsicle consider adding 1 tbs of honey.