The holidays are fast approaching and there’s always stockings to fill, so today I’m sharing my list of the best stocking stuffers – 25 gift ideas under $25.
Do you go out and shop on Black Friday? I did one year and did the whole waiting-in-line-at-3-in-the-morning thing and that was enough for me, but I have respect for those dedicated enough to do so! What I do now is make a list the week of Thanksgiving and then buy as many things as I can (budget wise) on Black Friday and Cyber Monday and then get the rest in the weeks right before Christmas! When do you do your shopping?
- Photo Magnets – I’m such a fan of personalized photo gifts and how adorable are these photo magnets?
- Starbucks Gift Card – If you ever have trouble thinking of what to get someone, get them a Starbucks gift card. There’s something special about getting a free coffee!
- Nutcracker brittle – This organic and fair trade chocolate has toffee, almonds, and is a delicious (albeit pricey) holiday chocolate, well worth the indulgence though.
- Mini Caramel Sauce – Fat Toad Farm caramel is my FAVE! I’ve used it in these Mexican Hot Chocolate Caramel Cookies and in these Bourbon Salted Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies, this stuff is just simply amazing.
- Heart Shaped Tea Infuser – How adorable is this? Enjoy your loose leaf tea in style.
- Pipcorn – Mini Popcorn, I saw this brother-sister company on Shark Tank and cannot wait to try some of this popcorn. Supposedly it tastes great and is better for you and easier to digest, and is mini!
- Hot Chocolate on a Spoon – Love the description of this ‘stir up instant happiness with rich and creamy hot chocolate’
- Herb Scissors – Cut herbs 5 times faster with these bad boys! Definitely want
- Dipped Wooden Spoons – Did you know when you’re making cookies you’re supposed to use a wooden spoon? I heard that from my husbands grandmother and have been doing it ever since I was told…it works! Now all I need is some cute wooden spoons, and these metallic dipped ones fit the bill.
- Vintage Letter Opener – Do you get paper cuts opening letters? Happens to me ALL the time. But I could see that problem being solved with a nifty letter opener!
- Bacon Chocolate – Vosges is this super fancy chocolate brand which such unique flavors (that actually taste good). Get this fun gift for the bacon lover in your life.
- Sweedish Sea Salt Soap – Minerally rich soap made from sea water with a light fragrant scent!
- True Life Sea Salt – A delicious and herby sea salt that I use all the time, it’s SO good! My in-laws call it ‘Phi-salt’ instead of ‘sea salt’ because I’m always raving about it.
- Mini Spatulas – These are just too cute, I purchased a bunch of for hostess gifts!
- Fleur De Sel – French sea salt is good in both savory and sweet dishes, I’m almost at the end of mine because I use it so frequently
- Christmas Socks – I was told by my husband that socks are necessity as a stocking stuffer gift. Really? Ok, guess I’ll be buying him some fun Christmas socks this year lol.
- Christmas Cookie Scented Candle – Let your house smell like you’ve been baking all day long with this scented candle
- Sipping Stones – These are such a perfect gift for anyone that enjoys whiskey
- Touchscreen Gloves – I need a pair of these so bad (ahem, to anyone reading this that needs present ideas for me) they will allow my texting to be seamless, even in the cold and snow!
- Cookie Scoop – Ever since buying one of these last year baking cookies has been so much easier, they all turn out the same size and bake perfectly because they’re even.
- Godiva Chocolate Truffles – Godiva makes the best truffles. Enough said!
- Reusable Snack Bags – How fun are these? I feel like I throw out 100 little snack bags a day, so this would be perfect for my snacks and definitely better for the environment.
- Silicone Baking Mats – My husbands grandmother gave us some silicone baking mats last year, I couldn’t believe I had lived without them for so long. The first thing I made after getting them? Triple Chocolate Oreo Cookies!
- Sea Salted Caramels – These caramels sound so delicious, my husband and I both totally love them so I know anyone receiving them would love them too!
- Magazine Subscription – Around the holidays they are always cheap, like this Bon Appetite bundle…it’s only $15 for a year for the print and digital version and includes that cute tote!
There you have it: 25 Stocking Stuffers for under $25! Are there any ‘musts’ in your Stockings?
Disclaimer: some of the above links are affiliate links and I will earn a few pennies (at no cost to you) if you purchase through the links (still haven’t made enough to buy a full cup of coffee yet, but a girl can dream, can’t she?). As always, thank you for supporting the brands and products I love that make the Sweetphi blog possible.