With this gift guide, I wanted to share items, all under $25, that would be perfect for stockings, or even a gift for teachers, colleagues, friends and family. There are so many fun items I could have included, but here are just a few of my favorites!
- Burt’s Bees gift set – this is one of my favorite chap sticks and the whole kit makes it even better
- Pop socket – I wasn’t sure about these…until I got one and now I can’t image my phone without it. Plus, they are available is so many fun colors and patterns.
- Touchscreen gloves – I always buy a pack of these and keep them in my car. I’m always loosing one glove here or there, so it’s great to always carry an extra.
- Coconut shrimp ornament – every year, I add to my collection of food ornaments, so why not coconut shrimp!? We all have a friend that would love this ornament!
- Fun pun sucks – because who doesn’t love to giggle just a little…especially on such a mundane thing as socks.
- Bubble bath – beautiful packaging and a relaxing treat
- Avocado toast ornament – And while I’m at it, I might as well add super trendy avocado toast to the set.
- Card holder for phone – this is great for the friend that’s always on the go. You can just grab your phone, with everything else you need and run into the store.
- Bronze dry erase board – form and function at its finest! I love beautiful, functional things
- Minimergency kit – perfect for when you’re in a pinch!
- Mini Voluspa candle – I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again – I LOVE candles and I think they’re the greatest little gifts too!
- Tile monogram mug – having a monogrammed item adds that special little extra touch to show your loved one how much you care
- Notebook set – I always carry little notebooks in my bag for when ideas come up or I have to write something down.
I love filling stockings and hope these ideas help you have as much fun as I do every year!
This is not a sponsored post – all of the above items were purchased by me or are on my wishlist, all opinions are mine alone. Some of the links above are affiliate links, thanks for supporting the brands and products I love which make the SweetPhi blog possible.