With this Holiday Gift Guide – Stocking Stuffers under $25, I wanted to share items, all under $25, that would be perfect for stockings, or even a gift for teachers, colleagues, friends and family. There are so many fun items I could have included, but here are just a few of my favorites!
- Burt’s Bees gift set – this is one of my favorite chap sticks and the whole kit makes it even better
- Pop socket – I wasn’t sure about these…until I got one and now I can’t image my phone without it. Plus, they are available is so many fun colors and patterns.
- Touchscreen gloves – I always buy a pack of these and keep them in my car. I’m always loosing one glove here or there, so it’s great to always carry an extra.
- Avocado toast ornament – every year, I add to my collection of food ornaments, so why not avocado toast!?Super trendy and we all have a friend or family member who would love this.
- Crew socks – because who doesn’t love a soft and cozy pair of socks?!
- Bubble bath – beautiful packaging and a relaxing treat
- Card holder for phone – this is great for the friend that’s always on the go. You can just grab your phone, with everything else you need and run into the store.
- Bronze dry erase board – form and function at its finest! I love beautiful, functional things
- Minimergency kit – perfect for when you’re in a pinch!
- Mini Voluspa candle – I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again – I LOVE candles and I think they’re the greatest little gifts too! Buy this three pack and split it up for multiple gifts if you’d like.
- Tile monogram mug – having a monogrammed item adds that special little extra touch to show your loved one how much you care
- Notebook set – I always carry little notebooks like this in my bag for when ideas come up or I have to write something down.
- Diffuser oil – perfect for the person who doesn’t love burning candles!
- Carhartt hat – a classic beanie that is warm and cozy!
- Stainless steel water bottle – the perfect bottle to keep drinks hot or cold!
- Bombas socks – I’ve heard great thing about these socks and they have so many options and colors.
- Mini waffle maker – how fun is this?! I have this and it’s one of my favorite kitchen gadgets!
- Bluetooth speaker – a cute speaker that you can take anywhere
- Slippers – you can’t go wrong with a cozy pair of slippers and these are only $10!
I love filling stockings and hope these ideas help you have as much fun as I do every year!
Other posts you might enjoy:
- 5 Occasions to Give a Cookbook as a Gift
- Ultimate Awesome Gift Guide Under $50
- Holiday Gift Guide – Best Gifts for Toddlers
This is not a sponsored post – all of the above items were purchased by me or are on my wishlist, all opinions are mine alone. Some of the links above are affiliate links, thanks for supporting the brands and products I love which make the SweetPhi blog possible.