With this gift guide for stocking stuffers we wanted to share items that would be perfect for stockings, or even a gift for teachers, colleagues, friends and family. There are so many fun items we could have included, but here are just a few of our favorites!
1. Milk frother
- Upgrade your morning coffee with this milk frother! Get perfect, creamy foam every time and it’s super easy to clean.
Cleanse your personal devices of dirt, oil, and makeup with these smudge-free cloths.
- This lip balm is bursting with minty freshness! Plus, it comes in different scents so there’s plenty of options and they are the perfect size for stocking stuffers!
- You can never go wrong with a candle especially one that fits the season! This one comes in a beautiful jar you could even reuse.
5. Monogram mug
- These monogram mugs are so cute with mosaic-inspired designs and different than any coffee mug at the stores!
6. Boot socks
- Not only are these socks super soft and cozy, they are only $4! And everyone could use another pair of socks!
- Everyone has to have chocolate as stocking stuffers and these are our favorite! They have TONS of flavors and come in milk and dark chocolate!
- Everyone loves a new pair of soft and cozy slippers and when we tell you these are the softest slippers EVER…we mean it!
9. Local Coffee
- The SweetPhi team loves coffee so we think this would make a great stocking stuffer! Head to your local coffee shops and pick up a few sample bags of different flavors.
10. Spiral hair Ties
- Tame the wildest mane with these heavy-duty yet super-comfy spiral hair ties. These are a fun twist on your regular ponytails and don’t rip out hair when you take them out! We also love this brand and they have so many fun designs.
- We love adding new ornaments to our collections and this avocado toast ornament is one of our all time favorites!
- This is great for anyone that’s always on the go. You can just grab your phone, with everything else you need and run into the store.
13. Notebook Set
- For anyone who is a pen and paper person these little notebooks like this are perfect to keep in a bag for when ideas come up or you have to write something down!
14. Diffuser oil
- This diffuser oil is a mix of tropical fruits, sugared oranges, lemons, and limes, redolent with lightly exotic mountain greens. YUM!
- How fun is this?! Phi has this and it’s one of her favorite kitchen gadgets! And if you have kids in the kitchen, they will love helping make breakfast with this mini-maker.
16. Stainless steel water bottle
- The perfect bottle to keep drinks hot or cold! And, honestly, who can ever have enough water bottles!?
- Do you know someone that loves puns?! This game would be perfect and so fun to play!
- A cute speaker that you can take anywhere! Turn your tunes up at the pool, on the deck, throughout the house and anywhere else!
Leave a Reply