This week, I am checking things off the list left and right. Since lists are the best, this love list is full of fun things that are inspiring me and making me smile!
- I could get lost viewing these – The Atlantic is sharing pictures from each state, every Sunday a new state is released.
- 10 tips for decorating small spaces like a pro – I found this list actually useful!
- This foggy morning autumn forrest print is really speaking to me – it’s so calming and beautiful!
- Want this print for my office – just love the colors.
- Did you know Better Homes and Garden has a collection at Walmart? There are so many really pretty affordable pieces of furniture.
- I had no less than 5 people tell me these leggings are amazing. I bought some, they are indeed.
- A friend of mine shared this fun little 2020 to-do list and I am digging it!
- I have had my eye on this couch for quite a long time and we’re finally going to find a place for it in our home!
- I’ve had these slippers for over a year and I love them! I’ve forgotten about them all Summer long with the warm weather but now with the cooler weather they are always on my feet at home!
- I found this body spray while looking for a new perfume. I wanted something that wasn’t as strong as your regular department store perfume and this works perfectly! I love the vanilla scent.
- I just bought this shaggy rug in the gray color for a small area by my front door. It worked out perfectly and it is SO soft! I’ve bought 3 rugs from this website (love them all!) and you really can’t beat the prices here for large area rugs.