Nick came in my office one day and saw my computer and said “seeing all your tabs open gives me anxiety” – lol, this is exactly why I have love list posts!
- 88 Movies you have to watch at least once in your life (find the list here)
- Flip flop sales are apparently surging. I know my favorite footwear is Birkenstocks and these FitFlops recommended by my friend Mary.
- 14 best road trips in America. I shared about along the Oregon coast, we did our honeymoon in Alaska, and Nick and I have been on a road trip up and down the Maine coast, and when I lived in NC I drove along the Blue Ridge Parkway…but these trips are all calling my name!! I love a good road trip and cannot wait to travel with the kids!
- How stunning are these gorgeous chairs? Swoon!
- Years ago (literally) I had a facial where they got rid of little peach fuzz hairs (and other stray facial hairs that women get). They used a tool like this – that I just found out they sell at Sephora. I got one, it works!! I feel so pampered.
- I Love this list of gifts you can give that cost nothing!
- OMG so fascinating – Hersey’s commercial being made.
- Look at this tasty-looking bouquet that someone put together! Plus, this website is full of amazing ideas to get everyone spending more time outside. I could get lost on it for hours.
- I just scored these awesome Sam Edelman booties at my favorite place to shop; Goodwill!
- A friend of mine shared this post and I cannot love it more!
- I saw this list and I never would have guessed all of the things you can put in a dishwasher! Who knew?!
- Not sure how I feel about a watermelon burger…but I would definitely give it a try!
- I just ordered another one of these phone cases. They are the best ones I have found (personally!) I don’t like to spend much on phone cases because they can get damaged so easily but I have had one of these for almost 2 years and there is not a scratch on it! I have the blue/gray color and just ordered the stone color.