Another week, another list. This week has been crazy, but it always helps me feel inspired and organized when I make a solid list- even a fun one like this love list!
- This liquid highlighter is worth it – tried a sample in Astrid gold, so so pretty and perfect so I had to get it.
- Oooooh if I had a little space, I’d totally build this – right now I can just gawk at how cute this slim diy console behind the sofa is!
- A Cookbook closet? I’ve been doing it wrong, I want one
- Has anyone tried Jeni’s ice cream? I’m dying to try this flavor.
- I shared about the Nordstrom anniversary sale, not going to lie, I was annoyed when I went the first day the sale opened up to the public to find everything was sold out. They must have restocked, because I just bought mules and lounge pants!
- This game is awesome – highly recommend. I learned about it after being introduced to their Instagram account, which always grabs my attention and makes me think.
- This dish has been on my list for over a year. I should probably just treat myself for the mere $16, buuuutt I think I’ll get a jump start on my Christmas list instead! If you need a good giggle, check out all of their other products – another fave of mine is this one (because I basically have a black thumb).
- I shop this website all the time and just added this fierce print to my cart for my 1 year old daughter’s room!
- Pantone’s 2020 color for Fall came out and I don’t hate it!
- I just bought this new comforter after having my eye on it for a few months. I definitely love it! It’s super soft but also pretty thick which isn’t the best for the 90 degree weather, but when winter comes it’s going to be even more cozy!
- This is one of my favorite bracelets! I wear it almost everyday and have had it for a few years. I also love the company itself because every product you purchase supports job creation for individuals transitioning out of homelessness.