I am loving this fall weather! What about you? This week, I’m sharing some fun fall decor and an AMAZING deal for parents in my weekly love list. Enjoy!
- Attention all parents -> There’s a parenting bundle on sale! It contains 80 ebooks and courses and a YEAR of Other Goose. The bundle is all at a crazy discount. I’m signing up because of Other Goose (it’s an online homeschool for kids where they send you fun plans and activities), but also can’t wait to check out some of the other stuff. I initially signed up for Other Goose when they ran a free 3-week trial at the start of quarantine. Anyway, off to purchase the parenting bundle.
- How do you feel about sloppy Joes on biscuits? My husband said ‘I’d eat it’ – next time I make sloppy Joes I’m going to try them on biscuits.
- Love this brand, so I’m going to try this scalp treatment someone recommended
- OMG how stunning are these antiqued glass pumpkins? I ordered them in all 4 colors.
- It was International coffee day yesterday and I LOVE my morning coffee. I have a fun mug collection and love choosing which one to use each day (I know it’s a little silly!), but this is one of my faves!
- I have been loving the tie dye trend and even though summer is winding down, I just came across a new tutorial on how to dye silk fabric with tissue paper and I cannot wait to try it!
- It’s officially Fall and chilly in Wisconsin so I need all the cozy, comfortable things I can get! I clicked so many products on this list and was so tempted to buy them!
- This is my favorite face wash ever! I use Honest Beauty makeup too and this works so well to get all of my makeup off at the end of the day.
- I have been waiting weeks for the new season of this show…it’s finally out! They release a new episode every week but I LOVE watching it.
Love List Mood – sourdough bread color mood board
And for a little giggle, this is real life vs. Instagram life, Ben’s attempt at making the squirrel shown above (image 2.)
Leave a Reply