Another week of lists to help me feel inspired and more organized and take my mind off of all the million and one things going on in the world around us. Let’s dive in to the weekly love list!
- We’re inching closer to the fall, so I’ve got pumpkins on my mind. I’m loving this ‘hey there pumpkin’ doormat.
- Beautiful NYT article on How to Cope When Everything Keeps Changing.
- I recently used Clare paint and LOVED it – it went on smoothly and is self priming. Plus, I loved that it came in a box and I didn’t have to go to the store. Everything about the experience was great.
- Speaking of paint, I also just read a neat article about Sherwin-Williams predicting 2021 colors – the article was great, but I’ll stick with the Clare brand, lol.
- We re-did one of the bathrooms at our new house and I love it so much! I bought this mirror and hung my favorite Emma Currie artwork.
- I learned about a guy who made an entire digital theme park all based on different Taylor Swift albums. I mostly just thought it was an amazing use of his quarantine time.
- This is one of my very favorite memes out there and I just found this amazing plush dog to go along with it! I need it, haha!
- These are the only candles I will buy 9/10 times! BUT, I buy them at TJ Maxx. They have all of their Fall scents out right now and I just grabbed a Falling Leaves candle that is the perfect scent for the season! They are only $12.99 at TJ Maxx instead of $30-$40.
- My friend and I just bought this and so far so good! Whenever I use regular nail polish it is guaranteed ruined within a day but this has proven to last longer then regular nail polish without paying the salon prices.
- I have already started my Christmas list and this is #1. After having 2 drinks made with a Nespresso this weekend, I was immediately sold. Not to mention, the milk frother is a game changer to homemade coffee!