I was chatting with my team about how much we love the weekly love list. It’s so fun to see what everyone else is liking around the Internet. We love writing these and I hope you love reading them too!
- I loved this video so so much – I hope this is me and Frankie one day.
- I’ve been looking for a good beautiful ceramic mug – I have these in my etsy cart, but I’m open…anyone know of any other ones I should check out?
- Do I need this apple corer/slicer? I think I do?
- Loving this cozy fall sweater, I want it in beige and orange.
- Oh my goodness, I LOVE the color of this dress, and it’s under $30…but I don’t know if it would just look frumpy?
- I found these hilarious-looking, but totally functional avocado savers on @Add.to.card.addict’s Instagram story the other day. My daughter eats avocado everyday, so this was a must-buy for me.
- This magnetic, dry-erase calendar is everything I needed in my life! I always refer to it and write on it while I’m filling my water cup at my refrigerator.
- Oh and I’m with Alyssa on the MOD Pizza obsession – so good.
- I love stumbling on mindless articles sometimes and thought this one was fun!
- We always end up getting pizza on the weekends from our go to place, MOD! If you haven’t tried it yet I highly recommend you do. My order is always the same… cauliflower crust, red sauce, dairy free cheese, basil, spinach, black olives and sliced tomatoes!
- These shoes are HIGH on my wish list! I’ve been deciding between two colors (the off white or I’ve seen them in all black) but they will most likely be purchased this week either way! I love the little leopard detail on the back.