I am still loving all of the fall leaves and changing of colors in Wisconsin this time of year. In the blink of an eye it’s going to be winter, so I’ll enjoy it while it lasts! Read on for my weekly love list while soaking up any of your nearby fall colors.
- I’m getting ready for the holidays, had to get these matching pjs for the family.
- This chair looks like a smiley face, right? I feel like it would make me happy to have it…now where I’d want to put it? And I’ll just pretend I’m not seeing the price tag.
- These all sound…interesting… have you tried any cooking hacks you’ve seen online?
- Top 10 food trends for 2021 from Whole Foods.
- How gorgeous are the boards and everything else in this Etsy shop?
Bridget’s Love List Picks
- Adidas Superstars! You guys, I had two pair of these in high school (baby blue and orange) and bought myself another pair two years ago when they started coming back in style. They aren’t even called superstars anymore, but I will always refer to them that way. Well, I have now bought my daughter Lucy a pair and just gave a matching pair to one of her little gal pals for her first birthday and I am just obsessed! They are adorable on kids and so comfy for adults.
- Have you seen this Be our Guest parody called ‘wear a mask’? It is amazing. And if you loved Beauty and the Beast as much as I did as a kid, it is even better.
Alyssa’s Love List Picks
- We took a trip to the Wisconsin Dells this weekend and I am always on top of making sure there are snacks packed (the most important part!) even though it’s less than 2 hours in a car. I thought this list was helpful and and had some great snack ideas!
- While searching for road trip snacks I came across this list of charming towns to visit across the country. They all look so cute and definitely don’t help the travel bug I have right now!
- I found this company a few years ago at a local fair and I fell in love with their lotion! After I ran out I never bought another one until my friend gifted me one this weekend! I’m obsessed with the Sweet Basil Vanilla one and they have amazing candles too.