It has been A WEEK so I’m thrilled that it’s time for my weekly love list! Writing this post always cheers me up and I hope that it puts a smile on your face as well, so grab a cup of coffee and enjoy this weeks’ love list.
- These gorgeous canisters with wooden tops and leather pulls are just calling my name.
- How stunning and beautiful and perfect is this idea for what to do if you’re renovating?
- Any late 90s music fans (or Miley fans) will love this and wow her voice!
- I love this super cute Milwaukee ABC picture
- These beautiful wooden vases are my fave colors and would be great in my office!
Bridget’s Weekly Love List Picks
- One of my favorite bloggers is @lizadams of Hello Adams Family talked about this adorable Fa La La mug and I was totally influenced! I got myself the ‘Merry‘ one of the same brand and drank out of it on Monday morning when there was a little dusting of snow!
- I have loved this artist for years and she has some really great products that make great gifts! I have been gifted this book and some great pins…oh and I bought this puzzle for myself!
- I have had some pretty epic Halloween costumes throughout the years (Supermarket Sweep teams, waitress from The Max and the list goes on), but I saw some inspiration from @theshirleylife for another one of my fave shows – The Price is Right!
Alyssa’s Weekly Love List Picks
- This is the newest addition to my kitchen and it’s on MAJOR sale! I’m already in love and obsessed with the espresso drinks this makes. It takes me right back to cappuccinos in Europe…(almost!)
- I can’t have an espresso maker and not have a milk frother, so I picked this one out! It heats and froths cold milk and can also make cold foam.
- I just restocked on this face moisturizer! It leaves my face super soft and hydrated.