Lists are the best and always make me feel more organized. I also love collecting ideas, thoughts and things that inspire me on the Internet. I am happy to share those things with you on my weekly love list!
- These striking photos Capture the Spirit of Summer in Europe – beautiful dreamy travel photos. I can’t wait until we can travel again – I’ll start my travel bucket list now!
- This beautiful strawberry pie from Joanna Gaines’ new cookbook Magnolia Table, Volume 2
- Hilarious and informative. Nick shared this with me. This woman was house sitting for her aunt and uncle and because of the pandemic they had to extend their trip so she’s been at their house ever since. She’s making some really good looking things.
- My all time favorite snack. I just ordered a bunch online. And, while I was online shopping, I ordered this beautiful button front sun dress.
- If you’re a small business owner or trying to grow your business (or just like reading about those things) I’d suggest signing up for this newsletter – it’s by Noah Kagan who writes about “marketing, starting businesses, self-exploration, and tacos.” I’ve met him in person. He is fascinating and a super smart guy.
- I wash my hands and get them dirty approximately 1 million times a day. I saw someone wearing a silicone ring and they said they wear it during daily tasks and then their other rings when they’re not cooking all the time, so I want one for everyday use. I sent this link along to Nick and asked for one.
- Yup, this article definitely hits on so many of my thoughts and conversations I’ve had (In the Covid-19 Economy, You Can Have a Kid or a Job. You Can’t Have Both) AND it was written by the most amazing food blogger, Deb Perelman of SmittenKitchen.com
- Also, the ‘I want chocolate cake, cake‘ recipe mentioned in the article above. Um, yum!
- I snagged this Watermelon Glow Lip Pop during the 50% off 4th of July sale, it’s an “a three-in-one scrub-to-balm that smooths, hydrates, and tints lips in a universal pop of pink”
- Speaking of Sephora, I tried that Megababe head to toe body powder – it’s supposed to absorb sweat and keep you dry, omg it works! And it’s a lovely soft scent. The hand sanitizer (I had seen like 5 people rave about it) was not a hit. It came in a really small bottle and didn’t really dispense well, and honestly just seemed like very overpriced hand sanitizer that was just ok. But the body powder-highly recommend.
Love List Mood
I find myself scrolling through beautiful images on Instagram all the time – these are the ones that are inspiring and speaking to me this week!
Oh, my gosh! I’ve been pricing cheap wedding bands but totally didn’t think about silicone.
My wedding band and engagement ring are from the 1940’s, and the jeweler who sold them to us said not to wear them around the house. Well, as someone who’s actively self quarantining, that means I’ve worn them precisely 3 times since early March. Therefore, I need something strong and simple for everyday use!
Make sure to post pics if you get one.
Hi! Thank you so much for your comment. (Your rings sound beautiful, I was in the same boat where I never wore my rings and it made me a little sad tbh). I just got the ring yesterday, and oh my goodness, it’s amazing!!!!!! I cannot tell you how much I love the silicone ring! It’s delicate and I forget I’m even wearing it and I can do everything and I just love it. Highly recommend!
Oooh! Yay! Please share pics!
PS: I’m also going to show my husband, because he’s doing a ton of woodworking during quarantine, and I worry about accidents. Sounds like we may both be getting new wedding bands!
Yes yes yes, I’ll add photos to next weeks’ love list. After I got mine my husband said he’s going to get one because he works with power tools and thought it would be such a great idea and liked the way it looked.