Lists are the best and always make me feel more organized. I also love collecting ideas, thoughts and things that inspire me on the Internet. I am happy to share those things with you on my weekly love list!
- These striking photos Capture the Spirit of Summer in Europe – beautiful dreamy travel photos. I can’t wait until we can travel again – I’ll start my travel bucket list now!
- This beautiful strawberry pie from Joanna Gaines’ new cookbook Magnolia Table, Volume 2
- Hilarious and informative. Nick shared this with me. This woman was house sitting for her aunt and uncle and because of the pandemic they had to extend their trip so she’s been at their house ever since. She’s making some really good looking things.
- My all time favorite snack. I just ordered a bunch online. And, while I was online shopping, I ordered this beautiful button front sun dress.
- If you’re a small business owner or trying to grow your business (or just like reading about those things) I’d suggest signing up for this newsletter – it’s by Noah Kagan who writes about “marketing, starting businesses, self-exploration, and tacos.” I’ve met him in person. He is fascinating and a super smart guy.
- I wash my hands and get them dirty approximately 1 million times a day. I saw someone wearing a silicone ring and they said they wear it during daily tasks and then their other rings when they’re not cooking all the time, so I want one for everyday use. I sent this link along to Nick and asked for one.
- Yup, this article definitely hits on so many of my thoughts and conversations I’ve had (In the Covid-19 Economy, You Can Have a Kid or a Job. You Can’t Have Both) AND it was written by the most amazing food blogger, Deb Perelman of SmittenKitchen.com
- Also, the ‘I want chocolate cake, cake‘ recipe mentioned in the article above. Um, yum!
- I snagged this Watermelon Glow Lip Pop during the 50% off 4th of July sale, it’s an “a three-in-one scrub-to-balm that smooths, hydrates, and tints lips in a universal pop of pink”
- Speaking of Sephora, I tried that Megababe head to toe body powder – it’s supposed to absorb sweat and keep you dry, omg it works! And it’s a lovely soft scent. The hand sanitizer (I had seen like 5 people rave about it) was not a hit. It came in a really small bottle and didn’t really dispense well, and honestly just seemed like very overpriced hand sanitizer that was just ok. But the body powder-highly recommend.
Love List Mood
I find myself scrolling through beautiful images on Instagram all the time – these are the ones that are inspiring and speaking to me this week!