At any given moment, I have a minimum of 25 tabs open. All things I’m looking at or wanting to read or buy. I love lists. I love finding and discovering new things. I subscribe to a million different ‘lists’ and sources. So, I’m going to start sharing my weekly love lists. In no particular order, hope you enjoy.
- I keep hearing about this amazing hand sanitizer from Megababe. I also heard about them because of their head to toe body dust for absorbing sweat – think a fancy baby powder that’s not bad for you. I’ve ordered both and will report back
- New mom vs. seasoned mom video – I laughed so so hard, I’ve definitely said/done some of those things (“no more junk, we’re going to be a healthy family” lol)
- The Secret Language of Birthdays – I saw this book on someones’ coffee table and want to get a copy for mine!
- Paper thin gold rings -I want 5, they’re minimalist and beautiful
- Ever since dipping my toe into the sourdough world, I’ve loved seeing videos of people working with dough. This video of how to stretch pizza dough is super informative.
- Music from the Netflix movie Eurovision is stuck in my head, the ‘music video’ made me literally lol (here) and Jaja Ding Dong totally got stuck in my head
- Wish I were a bracelets person (kinda happy I’m not because I see the price tag!) but I love the story of Yearly Co. which was inspired by family tradition to commemorate wedding anniversaries with 14K gold bangles. They’re beautiful.
- Made me laugh and cry because it was done so beautifully- Schitt’s Creek feat. Mariah Carey | Dear Class Of 2020
- This rhubarb upside down cake looks easy and delicious
- What a million dollar home looks like in every state – loved loved loved looking through. Anyone want to buy me the WI one?
- Frozen yogurt beach bark – prettiest thing I’ve ever seen. My kids would not appreciate this like it deserves.
- This article about restaurants (snippets from various pieces) really gave me goosebumps and sent a pang of longing through me – for now I’ll just read and remember and support restaurants by doing curbside pickup
- Just ordered this print from Shore Creative -here is a description “Growth is a limited-run print series illustrated to show personal growth in process within your own craft, from beginning to end”. I’m going to hang it in a bathroom, when I see it, it reminds me of water and hand washing and hope. I love how art means different things to different people.
Until next week!