As we inch closer and closer to the holiday, we all have gifts on the mind! This week’s love list is full of some great gifts, amazing playlists and what looks to be an amazing advent calendar. Enjoy the list!
- I absolutely love my Weck Jars and get tons of questions about the. I use the 26oz. most often for freezing things like soup, but they are also available in 10oz.
- OK, I have seen a million ads (probably not even joking) for The Always Pan I caved and got it; here’s to hoping it’s worth it. Apparently if you use this link you’ll get $20 off (I don’t get anything, they just shared that link for me to share after checkout!)
- Beautiful corduroy tote from a company whose mission I love: beautiful products that feed kids around the world, so it shows how many meals donated per product, and I know a lot of people who would love the totes.
- These ceramic mugs from FEED are also on my list!!
- Target has Wondershop GNOMES excuse me as I go buy ALL THE GNOMES!!! Something you should know about me (if you don’t already): I LOVE NORDIC looking GNOMES!
- One of my favorite companies -MKE Food Tours – has some pretty great offerings, especially this Wisconsin Advent Calendar!
- I am not someone who loves putting playlists together, but I sure do love when other people do it for me! I’m always listening to music in the background while I work. Check out what I’m listening to right now:
- David Kressin has some amazing playlists on Spotify (plus he owns a pretty great restaurant in Milwaukee)
- The Leon Bridges on Pandora
- Hello Adams Family Fall playlist (compliments of Liz Adams and the HAF Blog)
- The Holiday cooking station on Pandora is one of my faves when I’m baking up cookies for Christmas.
- Sitting at a desk chair all day can start to hurt my back, but this, THIS beauty looks like a giant hug, am I right? Does anyone have one of these? Is it as amazing and comfy as it looks?
- Fun fact. I was actually an advertising major in college, so I love a good commercial (even in the days of Netflix and Hulu). One of the first holiday commercials I saw this year was this one from Wal-Mart. And it gave me all of the feels!
- This shirt is SO soft and comfy! I have seriously thought about buying it in every color…but I did buy it in black and cream.
- I think this advent calendar is so fun! Each day you get a new coffee and a mug on the last day.
- I’ve tried buying these shoes twice…I ordered the wrong size the first time but I LOVED them and then they were out of stock for a while. Cross your fingers I get them this time!