I know it’s still fall (and the weather is even oddly warm in Wisconsin for the next few days), but I’m starting to get the holiday feels. Keep an eye on my weekly love list for great holiday ideas from everyone on the SweetPhi team.
- Beautiful! I’ve watched/listened to this a dozen times – FINNEAS – Live from Teragram Ballroom – has anyone else heard of Finneas?
- I know I have some wood stumps in the backyard of our new house…but um…I LOVE this stump end table!
- I might have mentioned them before…but coffee from Vennture brewing has changed my coffee drinking ways – I now use a lot less sugar/cream because I can actually TASTE the different notes of coffee.
- Last week I broke two plates I had been using for food photography. Luckily, I came across these that look similar so yay – I can replace, plus they’re just gorgeous and affordable.
- I’m committed to shopping small for my holiday gifts this year and I came across this shop that makes adorable tie dye products and they are even from the town where I grew up! Another bonus? They donate a portion of their sales to the Wisconsin Early Autism Project. Shopping local and giving back!
- Since it’s officially November, I’ve got holidays on the mind (ok, really, holidays have been on my mind for awhile actually!). One of my friends posted this new Thanksgiving tradition her family is doing this year. As my kids get a touch older, I’m going to get one!
- Too early for Christmas? I saw this picture at Kirkland’s and it made me excited to decorate for the holidays!
- My friend and I made homemade donuts for the first time last weekend and I’m convinced I need to buy my own donut pan! I’ve been looking at ones like this on Amazon.