It’s a fresh new year and it’s always nice to have a new start! On this week’s love list we’re saying goodbye to Christmas and planning big things for the new year.
- We put away our Christmas mugs, but still wanted something fun for Ben for hot cocoa (we’ve been making Abuelita’s hot chocolate – $3.18 on Amazon) and we found these personalized mugs we’re going to get for the kids.
- A friend got this Exploding Kittens card game and said it was hilarious and fun playing it, so naturally now it’s on my list!
- I tried this Dr. Dennis Gross skincare exfoliating peels things, and what in the world, I can actually tell a difference after 2 weeks (I only use it every other day and only at night, until my skin gets used to it, but wow!!)
- Loved this post/article about ‘tiny anchors‘ and I couldn’t agree more. P.S., morning coffee is definitely one of my tiny anchors!
- We’re about to break ground on a house addition/renovation so I am fully engulfed in house inspiration pictures all over the internet! Some of my favorite places to look for inspiration are here and here. Oh, and of course, Pinterest.
- Loving this IKEA dresser hack that I saw on At Charlotte’s House blog. I love how it turned out and need to find a place for it in my house.
- One of my favorite daily emails (The Daily Good from The Good Trade) recommended this podcast that is great for beginners in the kitchen, so give it a listen.
- I’m looking for ideas to redo one of my bathrooms at home and came across this wood style called ‘board and batten‘. I think it would be an easy way to refresh a small bathroom!
- While I’m on the topic of home design…I’ve always wanted to do a wall like this one! I’m still saving this idea for the future.
- These workouts have been amazing during the past year! I used to take a few classes at my gym and then started doing workouts at home and these have been lifesavers. Plus, they can be done with equipment or no equipment!
- This is one of my favorite snacks but they are hard to find unless I buy them online! SO many flavors and a healthier option too!