Lists give me a little order in my brain and that’s just what I needed this week with all of our moving madness. Here is a list of thing that make me happy this week, the weekly love list!
- I’ve been a long time fan of this fancy exfoliating shampoo (it’s expensive) but I just found this hair mask and am debating trying it (also expensive, lol).
- I got this mid century modern light fixture/chandelier from AMAZON! It is literally 1/3 the price of the one I had been viewing via West Elm (this one) and everyone who has seen it has been commenting on how good it looks.
- I’m a sucker for a good notebook (I have approx. 100) – how gorgeous is this color block one? I want one in every color combo.
- 30 non-boring recipes to make with black beans – I am still working my way through a Costco flat of canned black beans so perfect timing of this list.
- My older sister’s name is Brittany, but we have always called her ‘Boo’ – so, around Halloween, I always love seeing all of the Halloween clothes with ‘Boo’ on it. I love to take pictures of my kids wearing it and sending it along to my sister for a good smile!
- I am loving this color palette for fall!
- Ran across this quote that I try to refer to if I’m ever feeling lazy about getting my body moving!
- I have always wanted to visit the Container Store and get everything more organized at home so I loved this post and will be saving it for later!
- I love following @costcodoesitagain and @traderjoeslist on Instagram. They always post new finds at both of these stores and I love saving or taking a screen shot of products to see if they have them at our local stores when I go there next.