Lists give me a little order in my brain and that’s just what I needed this week with all of our moving madness. Here is a list of thing that make me happy this week, the weekly love list!
- I’ve been a long time fan of this fancy exfoliating shampoo (it’s expensive) but I just found this hair mask and am debating trying it (also expensive, lol).
- I got this mid century modern light fixture/chandelier from AMAZON! It is literally 1/3 the price of the one I had been viewing via West Elm (this one) and everyone who has seen it has been commenting on how good it looks.
- I’m a sucker for a good notebook (I have approx. 100) – how gorgeous is this color block one? I want one in every color combo.
- 30 non-boring recipes to make with black beans – I am still working my way through a Costco flat of canned black beans so perfect timing of this list.
- My older sister’s name is Brittany, but we have always called her ‘Boo’ – so, around Halloween, I always love seeing all of the Halloween clothes with ‘Boo’ on it. I love to take pictures of my kids wearing it and sending it along to my sister for a good smile!
- I am loving this color palette for fall!
- Ran across this quote that I try to refer to if I’m ever feeling lazy about getting my body moving!
- I have always wanted to visit the Container Store and get everything more organized at home so I loved this post and will be saving it for later!
- I love following @costcodoesitagain and @traderjoeslist on Instagram. They always post new finds at both of these stores and I love saving or taking a screen shot of products to see if they have them at our local stores when I go there next.
Thanks for the fun post! We’re severely housebound (due so a family member with a compromised immune system), so it was fun to “shop” via Alyssa’s ideas (Container Store, Trader Joe’s and Costco).
I’m so happy to hear that, thank you for reading and sharing that feedback, it’s always so very much appreciated.