Typically January seems to drag along, but this year, it’s flying right by! I’m so excited to share a couple health-related finds, some great clothing and more fun in this week’s Love List.
- I love a good holiday movie, needless to say, I LOVED this list of Netflix holiday originals reviewed. It’s still ok to watch Christmas movies through January, right? We have 2 lined up for this week, ha.
- Count me healthy bracelet – I’ve been eyeing these since seeing them last year. They’re a little pricey, but hey, if it’s something that will help me track my water intake or goals, I’m in.
- A while ago I bought a few clear organizers for my fridge, they’ve been really great. But I just saw a WHOLE SET of 8 for what I paid for 2, wish I would have gotten these.
- Kid friendly slow cooker recipes – I saw this list, and then as I was scrolling saw that a SweetPhi recipe is included!!
- My sister’s and I are doing a fun little Inauguration Day Zoom gathering and ordered these sweatshirts for the occasion!
- The Peleton cult obsession is real! (Apparently people call it a Peli? I am not that cool, haha.) While I don’t have a Peleton, I do have a different brand spin bike (I just could not justify the money!), and just learned that the Peleton app is free for two months. It’s full of great workouts and I can “challenge” my friends so my best friend and I are going to “work out together.” Excited to get started!
- I found this website for little girls clothes and my first order just arrive. I am SO IN LOVE! Affordable, stylish, good quality clothes for little ladies in your life.
- I came across a sage stick I received when I first moved into my house that I never used! I was looking up how to do it the right way and came across this article. It’s on my list to do it in my house soon especially since it’s the new year!
- For anyone who loves Starbucks they just released a few items new for 2021! I’m not a fan of the new latte flavor but maybe I’d have to try it. I like the more simple drinks and my go-to’s are always an almond milk latte, a nitro cold brew or just a medium roast coffee!