In this week’s Love List you’ll find the best hand cream that’s only $3.99, read your May horoscope and another Amazon Dupe!
- Here’s how the royal family/monarchy makes millions every year: so fascinating!
- Love these – May horoscopes!
- The only hand cream ($3.99) that actually works for me – grab it here!
- Can we talk about kids gifts for a second? How much is the right amount to spend plus what do kids like? WELL, Ben found this robot snake, it comes in a big box and is $21, something I think is reasonable, so I got 3 for the 0ther kids birthdays!
- Truly obsessed with Home Chef, their Oven Ready meals are such a timesaver on those really busy nights when you don’t feel like cooking but want a homecooked meal, these come together so easily and are delish!!
- I finally watched this documentary after seeing it for a while…what a crazy story!!
- I saw someone share this backpack and I think it’s the perfect backpack (not so much the price tag though!) This brand also has tons of other cute bags.
- Have you seen this new olive oil coffee they are testing at Starbucks? I’m not a huge fan of Starbucks and definitely not sure how I feel about this new coffee trend!
- This pullover jacket has been on my wish list forever, but I found a dupe!
- I’ve been wanting to start a garden for years but I think I’m going to grab one of these planters and try that out first!
Love List Sourced Section
You HAVE to watch this reel on Instagram to see this book vase come to life!
Leave a Reply