Looking for some seasonal recipe inspiration for the summer? I’m here to share with you a comprehensive list of recipes to make this summer. You can refer to this list for summer sides, salads, dips, apps, things to bring to a part, what summer recipes to grill, what main meals to make and of course desserts, no bake desserts, and cocktails – hope you enjoy!
- Watermelon salsa – summery and fresh, so addicting!
- Hot cheesy BLT dip – make this summery BLT dip, it’s better than a BLT sandwich!
- Best dip ever – cheesy bacon dip made in a bread bowl – this is THE dip to make and bring, I’ve never had leftovers of this dip
- 5 Ingredient jalapeno cheddar dip – every time I’ve planted jalapenos in my garden they go nuts, this is a great recipe to use them in!
- Slow cooker cheesy potatoes – I make these for every gathering and they are always SUCH a hit!
- Creamy Italian herb pasta salad – I always make this in the summer with fresh herbs from my garden, it’s a refreshing and delicious pasta salad!
- 3 bean and steak salad – a great cold appetizer
- Quick pickled vegetables – so amazing to make and have on hand, they’re a great accompaniment for cheese boards!
- Oil and vinegar potato salad – this one is a great potato salad to bring for an outdoor party – bonus is it’s gluten free and vegan for those with dietary restrictions
- Easy cucumber salad – a nice easy cold appetizer salad
- The best tortellini pasta salad – only 5 ingredients and you’re set with this easy tortellini pasta salad, it’s such a great summer side dish
- Spinach salad and dressing recipe – for a refreshing salad everyone will love, bring this spinach salad, it’s amazing
- Summer melon salad – one of (if not THE) best summer fruit salads I’ve ever had
- Fresh herb flatbread – a flatbread made with herb butter, it uses fresh herbs and is so summery!
- 5 ingredient goat cheese and honey appetizer – this is perfect for an appetizer that looks more fancy and complicated to make than it actually is, takes 2 seconds to put together
Sides on the grill
- Balsamic grilled vegetable side dish – I shared this recipe last summer and it quickly sky-rocketed to being a favorite among my readers (and one of mine!)
- Grilled broccoli vegetable side dish – grilled broccoli is like no other, it’s so good, even the non-broccoli lovers I know enjoy broccoli cooked this way
Meats on the grill
- Grilled chicken green goddess cobb salad – we have this salad all the time during the summer!
- Sweet and spicy beef kabobs – perfect sweet/spicy flavor combo, makes amazing steak/beef kabobs, can also make this recipe with chicken or pork
- Grilled turkey burgers – with green chiles and zucchini, very summery and delicious
- Sour cream and chive turkey burgers– these are our favorite burgers to make and throw on the grill, they’re sooo good!
- Grilled yogurt marinated chicken and peppers – I absolutely love using yogurt and fresh herbs as a marinate for chicken, it makes the chicken extra tender and flavorful!
- Steak and nectarine salad – a really tasty fruit and steak salad
- Steak and charred corn salad – we love this simple steak and corn salad, it’s summer and only 5 ingredients!
- Chicken tacos with pineapple tacos – I love grilling chicken for these amazing tacos (the chicken can also be made stove top), the pineapple salsa makes it so summery
- 5 ingredient Greek chicken and rice bowls – when I’m running low on inspiration, these simple grilled chicken bowls are totally my go to!
- Summer roasted vegetable lasagna – this is an amazing way to enjoy all those farmers market veggies!
- Ham and swiss sandwich with maple mustard mayo – if you’re looking for a quick meal, these sandwiches are so easy and such a fast and delicious meal when you don’t feel like cooking!
- 5 ingredient rigatoni with eggplant and chorizo – super easy 5 ingredient pasta dish!
- Sheet pan pizza recipe – if you’re having a bunch of people over, this dish, omg so good and a fave
Summer desserts & sweets
- 5 ingredient jam crumb bars – great for feeding a crowd and can be customized with whatever jam you have on hand!
- Caramel marshmallow tuxedo chip blondies – these are like next level s’mores, so good
- The best salted caramel chocolate chip cookies – if I ever have to bring a cookie to a get together, THESE are the ones I bring
- One bowl salted caramel blondies – whip these up in a flash for a great summer dessert
- Whole wheat fruit pizza cookies – a great summer party cookie, they’re fresh and so delicious!
- Lemon cake made with almond flour and summer berries – I’ve literally been making this cake during the summers for over the past 10 years! It’s so summer, and a bonus, it’s gluten-free for those with a sensitivity
- Strawberries and cream ice box pie – love a good ice box pie, this one is definitely one of my favorites – strawberries and cream for the win!
Summer no bake-no cook recipes
- Freezer peanut butter pie-my husbands’ favorite pie, literally, he could eat this every day he said!
- White chocolate grape bites -great to have on hand for when guests come over, they’re so good!
- 5 ingredient peanut butter pretzel energy bites – these are a great “healthy” snack and are really good served cold
- Chocolate peanut butter cup ice cream cake – only 5 ingredients and this is one of my husbands all time fave desserts
- Easy dessert recipe with pie peaches – these can be a 5 ingredient no bake dessert, they can be made with peaches (or pie peaches) and are sooooo friggin good
- 5 ingredient strawberries and cream tartletts – super easy and super delicious
Summer Cocktails & Drinks
- Refreshing cucumber melon spritzer – definitely a must-make refreshing drink – can be a mocktail or cocktail!
- Cucumber limeade with chia seeds – a healthy but oh so delicious summer drink!
- Cherry mint mojito – if you have fresh cherries available, this is the cocktail for you – it’s a super old post but it’s such a good one.
- Skinny peach mojitos – such a summery drink
- Raspberry collins cocktail – such a pretty pink and light cocktail for summer
- Basil lemonade – there’s something special about homemade lemonade, this one has the addition of basil and is super good!