It’s hot out and that means it’s the perfect weather for a refreshing, summer drink. This summer drinks roundup will give you plenty of ideas to keep everyone cool and perfectly hydrated for the next couple of months.
When the weather is just right, reach for any number of these summer drinks to make any day that much better!
- Adding a twist of lemon and ginger to a standard iced tea gives it the extra flavor and just the right touch of sweetness. But, for even more sweetness, add in a little honey or extra sugar. This tea is a classic way to enjoy a warm summer day!
- We love to call these simply: jamaritas! They are only 3 ingredients and you’ll never go back to a traditional margarita after trying these. All you need is tequila, lime and jam to enjoy the easiest margarita you’ll ever make!
- When it’s 100 degrees outside, an iced coffee is just what the doctor ordered. Maybe your kids are home for the summer and you don’t have time for your normal Starbucks run or perhaps you just want to save a few bucks. Either way, this Starbucks iced coffee copycat recipe is a great alternative option.
- Make a pitcher and have the perfect summertime drink for your next outdoor party. With only 5 ingredients, you’ll have a super easy sangria ready in no time. With this sangria, you can choose any wine as your base, making it a super flexible recipe.
- This milkshake is perfect for the kids (adults love it too!) and can really also be a smoothie. The best part is that the only sweetener used is dates. Only 5 ingredients, with no added sugars. Win win!
- It’s healthy AND delicious – what could be better?! Chia seeds carry a ton of healthy benefits and you can make this refreshing juice with only 5 ingredients.
- When we originally wrote this post, this drink was described as ‘summertime in a glass’ and that couldn’t be more accurate! Mix up cool melons and refreshing cucumbers and add the zest of sparkling water to enjoy. And for an even better drink, make a couple of days in advance to let all of the flavors meld!
- Agua frescas simply translates to “cool waters” and what sounds better on a hot day than that? The bright colors of this drink speak to it’s combination of fruit, flowers, sugar and water.
- This recipe was made years ago, but it remains delicious to this day. Another 5 ingredient recipe that uses fresh mint (in a lot of gardens right now) and sweet strawberries to make one great cocktail.
- Grab that fresh basil out of the garden and add it to your lemonade – or maybe add some vodka for a cocktail (find that recipe here) – this drink is an adult upgrade on a classic kid’s summertime drink.
- A root beer float is a great treat on a warm summer night and this recipe brings it to the next level by adding bourbon with orange and vanilla flavors. As you enjoy each and every sip, you’ll be thinking of all of those nostalgic summertime memories!
- Another oldie but a goodie, this 5 ingredient recipe is a healthy take on a classic recipe. One of the best parts of summer is enjoying a juicy peach on a hot day! Plus, the post also shares a way to use this recipe but make it a mocktail – great for everyone!