This week’s love list is full of link’s I’ve been saving, things I’ve been finding and articles I’ve been loving, things I come across as I have a million tabs open at once. I hope you see something that inspires you this week. Enjoy my weekly love list!
- There are 5 quarantine cleaning personalities – which one are you? I’m “I need space”
- This article captures my love of Bearnaise sauce, it’s titled “Bearnaise, the French sauce that makes good food spectacular”, couldn’t agree more, I will get whatever on a menu just because Bearnaise is mentioned.
- I love Heidi who runs the beautiful site foodiecrush.com. I was on her site and saw easy gyro recipe which features chicken from my 5 ingredient cookbook!!!
- I heard about this burger called the ‘Peublo slopper burger’ via this article on The Takeout and I cannot get the name out of my mind – “Pueblo Slopper!” LOL!
- I am loving my silicone band Nick got me from Enso. It’s just perfect for everyday wearing around the house and cooking and whatever!! A reader requested a pic, so here you go: I’d recommend sizing down (if you wear a 7.5 get a 7 – they have a cool sizing chart)
- Oh my goodness, how stunning is this DIY wrapped knotted wall hang? I want to do this!
- 7 Important cleaning lessons you learn from working at a restaurant. I already tried #1 and it worked!
- Worth it to spend $22 on a lip balm/lipstick? YES! I got it and tried it and cannot stop wearing it. In fact, I’m wearing it as I write this post! It’s so natural looking and moisturizes my lips and doesn’t peel or create weird white stuff on your lips lol…so good. While you’re at it, get this charcoal exfoliating shampoo. It’s the best. Bonus – both of these products are on the certified “clean” list at Sephora
- The best movies of 2020 so far list by Esquire. Ummmm…I haven’t seen a single one, I need to start watching (although I don’t do too scary or horror movies, is there a comedies/romcom list like this somewhere?
- The new 2021 Ford Bronco is beautiful; want!
Love List Mood
These Instagram images are speaking to me this week. I love looking at images that inspire and am thrilled to share them with you.