Does it feel like it’s the 400th day of 2020? Or are you feeling refreshed and ready to tackle the day in 2021? Either way, this weekly Love List is our favorite part of the week! We hope you enjoy reading along too! Today we’re talking amazing flats (seriously, I got these and have been wearing them around the house) and dessert teas.
- The most comfy cutest slip on flats that ever were.
- I’m always in search of a better way to organize my endless to dos. I found this beautiful list and love the way it’s laid out so I’m going to give it a try, it’s currently on its way to me!
- Must admit, I got lost reading this list; how cool (want #9!) 50 Genius Solutions To Everyday Problems That You Probably Didn’t Know Existed (with pics)
- This new Metric album is beautiful to listen to.
- I am upping my tea game and was recently introduced to Whistling Kettle teas. My mother-in-law made me the snowflake and winter dream flavors. I’m going to call them dessert teas (is that a thing?). I have a sweet tooth; especially late at night, so these two flavors are both a great alternative to a cookie! Plus, they have some really great sampler packs to get your started.
- Steffy is a really lovely blogger that I follow and she is re-doing her living room space. Since we’re renovating our house, I’m always on the look out for ideas. I loved this roundup of coffee tables that are safe with kids around (no pointy edges!).
- I listen to this podcast quite a bit and it’s so interesting if you love learning about health and wellness! I thought this episode was interesting as the USDA released the dietary guidelines for 2021-2025. He also shared the PDF by the USDA with all of the guidelines (it’s very long but is interesting to see!)
- I’ve been hearing more and more about this topic called ‘oil pulling’. It’s a way to remove plaque and whiten teeth usually with sesame or coconut oils. I found this brand that was recommended on a podcast that is infused with Ayurvedic herbs traditionally used to support healthy teeth and gums. I’ve been using my own mixture of coconut oil and turmeric which is supposed to help whiten teeth and get rid of bacteria but I’m interested to try this brand!
- There’s a new Girl Scout cookie! I haven’t had any of these in a while, but I’m sure the new flavor would be good. My favorites are the Do-si-dos® / Peanut Butter Sandwich, Peanut Butter Patties®/Tagalongs® and the shortbread!