On this week’s Love List, the team is sharing their favorite picks for winter boots, some amazing street art and crafts the whole family can do. Oh and if you’re still on the hunt for a cozy jacket, we’ve got that too!
- Nick got me THE MOST BEAUTIFUL AND TASTY chocolates I’ve ever had in my life from Bon Bon Bon – The packaging is incredible and the flavors are just so spot on to whatever the label says (for example, the pb and jam tastes like a pb and j sandwich, the hazelwhat was hazelnut delight).
- How to deep clean your fridge in 20 minutes or 2 – loving the tips in this article.
- I love crafting with the kids! How neat do all of these look? This article shares 30 crafts that are fun for the whole family.
- I definitely have seen my share of people raving about their favorite Peloton workouts and share about them repeatedly on social media. Seeing this SNL Pelataunt skit made me laugh so hard.
- You’ve seen the cat zoom call, RIGHT? Too funny. Also, I mean, I need this sweatshirt now, right?
- OMG. I am totally showing my age here, but did you ever used to play Oregon Trail or where in the World is Carmen SanDiego when you were younger? Because I DID! My sister just sent me this link to play both games (and many more) for FREE! Can you tell how excited I am!? Just select “software” (the floppy disk icon on the top bar) -> “MS-DOS” and have some fun!
- I’ve mentioned it before, but I love street art! Check this article out for some cute mini shops and restaurants – so adorable!
- This is insane! I’ve been fascinated by motion graphics for quite some time and love the tricks they can play on your mind. Check this video out.
- I have been loving her shows! I saw this show of hers first where she shows you how to use food shortcuts and I just saw this second one came out and I watched the whole season this weekend! I love any and all cooking or baking shows and I think hers are so fun.
- I have been living in this jacket from Costco. It’s super soft and so cozy!
- I saw this cake on Instagram and my mouth dropped open. It looks SO good…and I love cookie dough so I wish this one would come through the screen!
The Team’s Favorite Item – Winter Bo0ts
- These UGG ankle boots are so comfy and warm! I’ve had them for 3 years and cannot recommend them enough.
- I am all about playing in the deep snow with my kids these days, so a warm, waterproof pair of winter boots is a must-have. Sorel has been a longtime favorite brand. These boots are worth every penny for the warmth. I even found an affordable used pair for my son on Poshmark that he loves!
- I’ve had this brand of boots for years! I have a pair similar to these and they have held up really well.