In this week’s Love List, we’ve got a few more touches of Christmas as the day is nearing with some beautiful Christmas music and a great podcast…plus, a peak into New Year’s as well!
- If you’re looking for just omg amazing sounding Christmas music – Postmodern Jukebox – goosebumps, their music is so beautiful.
- How fun does this recipe for Abuelita’s surprise sound (boozy hot chocolate) and I haven’t had Fireball in at least a decade lol.
- As a note to the above, you can buy Abuelita chocolate for $3.18 on Amazon here. Nick ordered some and I can’t wait to try it.
- How to make paper snowflakes at home with free templates.
- FASCINATING! Year in review top google searches – I know I searched sourdough for sure, you can read about my emotional sourdough journey.
- Off to go try this stunning DIY paper stars tutorial.
Bridget’s Love List finds
- I ran across this sweatshirt and absolutely loved it for my very sassy 1 1/2 year old. Hilarious and totally accurate.
- It’s been a little crazy at our house, so we haven’t taken the time to make delicious sugar cookies, but the kids were dying to decorate. So, we bought an amazing DIY cookie kit from a fanstastic bakery in Lake Geneva. Each kit had 8 plain cookies, 3 tubes of festive frosting and some various sprinkles for decorating. The kids loved it!
- I saw this article and it make me smile immediately. I hope it does the same to you! I love when people do selfless things like this 🙂
Alyssa’s Love List finds
- I came across these DIY gnomes on Instagram and thought they were the cutest!! (Phi would LOVE them too!) This account also has other cute DIY ideas.
- If anyone doesn’t have cable (like me) but you are obsessed with Hallmark Christmas movies…you need this! I have it on my Amazon Fire TV Stick and have access to all the Hallmark Christmas goodness.
- I love listening to this podcast. There are always great interviews and an episode every month that talks about a conspiracy theory…they are very interesting and this is one podcast I will listen to the whole episode!
Weekly Love List Mood Board – Gingerbread and Greenery