There is so much goodness packed into this weeks’ Love List (just like every week) and I can’t wait for you to read it. Make sure not to miss our recommendation for a great house-warming gift (at the bottom of Bridget’s list). Enjoy!
- List of 25 ways to make your kid smile today – #23 would totally work every time!
- The new Starbucks drink called a brown sugar oatmilk shaken espresso and honestly, it’s like this drink was made for me. It’s absolutely delicious. Funny thing, I’ve had a ‘brown sugar latte’ on my recipe idea list for over 3 years…might just have to finally share it as a way to make this incredible drink at home. Oh, also, there’s apparently a ‘hack’ to get this drink for a little cheaper, but it seems very involved – here’s a post about it.
- We have this Hatch sleep light/sound machine for Ben; it’s pretty great. You can change the colors/programs for different colors/sounds for sleeping/wake. We use it in attempts of “stay in your room until the light is green.” I’d say it’s like 80% effective for keeping him in his room, lol. Daylight saving came and a bleary eye’d ben came running in our room saying his light was green (it automatically jumped which was great, but unexpected).
- I know I mentioned these shoes a few Love Lists ago, but they are truly the most comfy cute slip on shoes I’m loving. And I see they have them in a bunch of colors so I might need them in a fun other color besides black (my default). I can be seen wearing them here.
- As this post is published, it’s St. Patrick’s Day and I couldn’t let the day go by without mentioning at least one fun Irish thing. My maiden name is Gallagher and I’m a long time fan of St. Patty’s. I was recently introduced to Five Farms Irish Cream. Have you had it? Yummy, smooth and perfect for a little after-dinner treat.
- Influenced by @Dressupbuttercup on this one! She talks about Joe’s New Balance Outlet often and I love New Balance shoes for just everyday walking around. I have my eye on this pair and am loving the price tag (and the gold flair)!
- I learned about Honey and Hank just before the holidays and love the company! I think they make the best gift. In fact, we have family members who just moved to Santa Fe and I sent them this tea towel as a housewarming gift (the design is made out of the shape of New Mexico!).
- I’ve never had pair of Birkenstocks ( I always buy the look a like kinds!) but I saw these and almost purchased them immediately! I think they are so Summery and fun.
- I love anything from Magnolia especially the Hearth and Hand collection at Target but I think these berry bowls are so cute! I would never think to spend money on something that just sits in the fridge but these are beautiful! They also did a blog post on the artist who created the print for these.
- I have always used a plastic shower curtain liner because they are so cheap until I heard of these! How clever…whenever it gets dirty you just throw it in the wash instead of buying a new one every time.
The Team’s Favorite Item – Perfume
- Flora By Gucci – Gorgeous Gardenia is the one I’ve been using for years and years, I’d say it’s my go-to. I don’t change perfumes frequently, but a new recent one is Lancôme La Vie Est Belle En Rose.
- I studied for a semester in London and absolutely love it there. So, a few years after I got back from London, I was given Burberry London as a gift and still love it to this day!
- This has been my favorite perfume for as long as I can remember. They call it happiness in a bottle and it truly makes me so happy when I smell it!